Posted

Well there is the picture of your LL Comix persona in there behind Apple Bloom

Posted

why am i this person

why am i who i am today

Soon you will only be known as "that guy who likes that thing a lot" 

Then your transformation into Knuckle II will be complete. :D

Posted

That buff pony who appeared in the Wonderbolts Academy episode just reminded of pheonix. like, the whole designed differently from every other pony so he can't be associated with them, the ridiculously buff physique. obsession with being manly. it was really creepy. but then again there was that mule... (;

But yeah!! Season 3 is enjoyable so far! :> I used to RRRRRREALLY hate Pinkie Pie but the clone episode and her antics in the academy episode have really turned me around. she's cool. also me in regards to mail. Rarity really just needs her own episode though MY PRECIOUS PONY ANGEL OF MY HEART ;; her stupid one-liners crack me up everytime. 

Posted

tumblr_mfnwka4RUL1rqm1t7o1_1280.png

Posted

why

why am I laughing so goddamn hard right now

Posted

"GET ON THE GOD DAMN GROUND"

"Oh no.... I-i'm much too late.... *squeak/cry*"

Posted

Pheo, I saw this picture and immediately thought of you.

war_of_the_equestria_by_ziom05-d5quvbl.j

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

So is the implication that the guy standing on the rock with the dragon who's name I honestly can't remember used to be a good guy, but then he got tainted or something? Is that what I'm seeing here?

tumblr_mga8xhrmMF1qjyhrco1_400.jpg

Posted

Random picture I found, Starcraft+My Little Pony crossover.

Apparently Fluttershy is trained as a Ghost, got abandoned on Char, and became the Queen of Blades.

8a5dd780ad90fbe926f3b33e95431e6ce86c0086

Posted

So is the implication that the guy standing on the rock with the dragon who's name I honestly can't remember used to be a good guy, but then he got tainted or something? Is that what I'm seeing here?

I guess? I didn't really look too far into it. I just saw all these pony knights and thought "Yep. S'got Pheo written all over it." However that does give me an interesting theory: Many years ago a war was raged in Equestria, between ponies and changelings. As a way to protect his beloved kingdom, King Sombra used a sort of forbidden magic to control the power of the dark crystals. This strategy won the war, but took a serious mental toll on Sombra. The dark crystals corrupted his mind, to the point where he saw fit to enslave his loyal subjects. Though the princesses intervened, Sombra cursed the kingdom to disappear until he could break free of his arctic prison and rule once more.

Yeeeeeeeah.

Posted

I guess? I didn't really look too far into it. I just saw all these pony knights and thought "Yep. S'got Pheo written all over it."

Sh-Shut up St-st-stupid!

Okay anyways, I wanted to point out something I picked up off tumblr last night. These are a few gifs I got from my dashboard, taken from the animated classic/disney masterpiece Fantasia:

tumblr_mgbp69RMeH1qcfwqjo8_500.gif

tumblr_mgbp69RMeH1qcfwqjo3_250.gif

These are from the beethoven segment, though I can't particularly remember which one was played because I haven't actually seen the movie in maybe fifteen years. I downloaded it and really wanted to watch it again, but I wanted to do it in a livestream with everyone who attended the anime streams we used to do. I suggested this to Saha at least a year ago, but Saha and T1g only ever want to watch and stream anime so that never happened, and it's been rotting on my hard drive ever since, and I think I'm just gonna watch it today so I can be done with it.

Anyways, before anyone plays the "Lauren Faust is a plagiarist" card(which is admittedly pretty easy, if you note the colors of the pegasi in the images), I want to point out that it's way more likely that she didn't, if only because the original pitch had completely different names and colors on the main characters.

After all, here was the original approach to Twilight Sparkle, then Twilight Twinkle(under the spoiler because the images are kind of large):

Lauren_Faust_Twilight.jpg

And here's the approach to Pinky Pie (could you imagine pinky pie with wings I mean wow):

Lauren_Faust_Surprise.jpg

And here's the original Rainbow Dash:

Lauren_Faust_Firefly-2528n12972269268742

AH YES VERY RAINBOW AS YOU CAN SEE.

Anyways, the point is I think if there's any comparison between the recent my little pony tv series and the ones in Fantasia, it would have happened after lauren's designs were retooled by the studio for the sake of the show. After all, the end result would have been something like two white ponies, two pink ones, and two yellow ones, and that might be confusing for some of the younger viewers this show is aimed at when the main characters don't have much more distinguishing design features between each other than skin color, at a glance. That change would have happened much later in the production line, after the ponies had already taken their shape and character. If anything it's a coincidence, and at most, it's a tip of the hat to one of the most important animated movies ever made.

And before any of you say "but pheo nobody was calling plagiarism" JUST SHUT UP I REALLY LIKE TALKING ABOUT CHARACTER DESIGN

Posted

So there's this background pony who's getting a lot more attention lately. People are calling her Cherry Berry, and she is getting real tired of everyone's bullshit.

209950__safe_animated_angry_cherry-berry

209777__safe_screencap_cherry-berry_mad_

157535__safe_animated_too-many-pinkie-pi

209949__safe_angry_cherry-berry.png.png

209946__safe_angry_cherry-berry.png.png

This is my kind of pony.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

That's basically my face all the time?

Posted

Hey.

Do you know what's great?