Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skyrim

243 posts in this topic

Posted

My friend, Nina, is playign right now, She made a black chick named CHARI$MA. She just picked up a wolf by his neck and cut it.

Posted

Got killed by a draugr deathlord about 19 times. Tried tons of strategies, none of 'em worked. Draugr deathlords are extremely tough, they can kill ya with just a few swipes. They can also use shouts, specifically unrelenting force and disarm. In a sense, they are more dangerous than both dragons and giants.

It was around this time that I found out that a quick swipe of werewolf claws can send a human-sized enemy flying across the room.

Lets go to the flowchart for this one:

Dragons<Giants<Deathlords<ME

I am also now part of the Dark Brotherhood. They don't exactly seem too evil. They are more like a big dysfunctional family that just so happens to kill people for money. Cool outfits too.

Another thing: I am no longer welcome in Markarth. Long story short, I did a quest, it pissed off some guards, and I might have killed a guard or twelve. And I may have used my beast form and I may have fed on their corpses. And I may have stolen a horse to get away.

Didn't like that stupid town anyway.

Posted

tumblr_lvhyweDVwF1qft31ko1_500.jpg

She is really bad at this game. She killed a small child by accident and now the whole town is trying to kill her. Luckily I set them on fire for her and escaped. Now she found a dungeon.... lol this'll be fun to watch.

Posted

Another thing: I am no longer welcome in Markarth. Long story short, I did a quest, it pissed off some guards, and I might have killed a guard or twelve. And I may have used my beast form and I may have fed on their corpses. And I may have stolen a horse to get away.

why would you DO that?! go back there and finish them off, jeegus.

Posted

Lets go to the flowchart for this one:

Dragons<BEARS<Giants<Deathlords<ME

Fixed that for you

Dragons are slow and fly around to give me recharging time.

But bears just chase you down and destroy you.

Goddamn BEARS.

Posted

wonder how long it will take her to find out about the pressure plate traps.

Also, really? CHARI$MA?

I didn't think the dollar sign existed in ANCIENT NORD SOCIETY.

And thank you, Teto. I completely forgot about those fuzzy bastards.

Posted

It's not a dollar sign, it's a snake kebab.

So much beard.

Posted

Also, really? CHARI$MA?

I didn't think the dollar sign existed in ANCIENT NORD SOCIETY.

Well that's what Bethesda gets for having black people be a specific race other than normal human.

Also, I went to pick up 3D Dot Game Heroes today (great game) and I kinda picked up the Skyrim guide too, even though I don't really want it. I'm such a squidding collector. This thing can break skulls too, it's so big. Should be an in game weapon itself.

Posted

I ditched Alduin and Parthunaax on top of the mountain so i could do sidequests. I can still faintly hear him at the bottom of the mountain.

Dovahkiin! Use Dragonrend! Its the only way you can fight Alduin!

Posted

that is the best

Posted

This thing can break skulls too, it's so big. Should be an in game weapon itself.

a special preorder in-game item for anyone that bought the game/guide bundle!

Posted

Guys, I have a 1005 gold bounty on my head and I think it's from Markarth(sp?).

They refuse to arrest me.

I'm pretty sure I've spoken to every guard in every city.

I am bountied forever.

Posted

Dude I saw people with the pre-ordered box leave gamestop on release night. That thing was HUGE. I would've loved to have that art book but the bundle was $150 so no thanks, Don't really need the statue.

Posted

Sayuri, that's the Makarth bounty glitch. A lot of people are suffering from it.

The most bounty I've ever had is 4. I think it was for trespassing or something. Not been approached by a guard by it though.

Posted

Dunno who Dovakin is yet but as soon as I finally get oblivion on my laptop I'm making a Nord named Valdemar, and I'm gonna be a barbarian.