The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, I don't know anything about The World Ends with You, but I'd like that we keep the math vocabulary content high

Posted

I don't know what we can derive from the day's happenings so far. Our conversation has been up and down, like a cosine waveform. We need to find the persons who committed the sin. Whatever that might have been. I can equate this to a Rubik's Cube, in which we try to algorithmically solve the puzzle. The problem is, which algorithm do we use to define the case? Is it merely random, or is it calculated and deliberate. Do our theorems even hold any bearing?

Posted

No sins have yet been commited. For all we know, this world could be full of only kind-hearted individuals... although the apocalyptic title is, admittedly, a bit ominous.

Posted

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your horizons out as far as they'll go.

Posted

Sahaqiel's paragraph made me laugh way too much

Posted

way to do none of the things, you deriving microliters! night one has started, so factor all your night actions in! so zetta slow!

Posted

I feel like this should be locked during night....

And when/if you lock it, have a mod delete this post.

Posted

Can you not lock the topic??

Posted

i cant, i really havent been able to lock anything, ever. tbh ive been about thi------s close to asking for some sort of demi-mod power thing just to be able to lock stuff, but you cant just grant power over one thread :< really, its just another example of my luck, im not surprised. but everyones been p good about not yapping uncontrollably in here at night, so ive been grateful for that.

Posted

I made it a long time ago to where members are able to lock their own topics. Check to the upper right of the posting box.

There should be Topic Moderation, and you can select it to close the topic. --------------> <--------------

Mine is different since I'm an admin, but you should be able to use the lock feature at the very least.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2451/sssssssb.png

imgur is over capacity/under maintenance right now so here you go.

Posted

i keep saying this: its not there.

stillnotthere.png

Posted

You shouldn't be telling who has been sending in their actions or not. You can deduce things from that. And if you planned to tell people, post about it in the public eye so we all know, rather than just telling people in skype chat.

3 players who are active in the thread but don't get their actions in until late. Might be wolves.

A player who barely posts but sends their action in quickly. Might be laying low.

People can make conclusions from how long it takes someone to send their action. They might be unreliable deductions since there's a lot of outside factors affecting people, like timezones and basic chance, but people can still use them as reasons, to tip the balance in favor of someone else. If you're going to tell anybody, you should tell everybody. And don't have the players getting in contact with each other to send in PMs, as that should be the GMs concern.

It'd be interesting to have a game where it had a list of people who had made their night actions, in order of when they did.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

i dont think about any sort of meta-game things, and its not much of a surprise my deduction skills suck as well.

as for mass announcements: after this night phase, this game is gonna go like clockwork, so if you dont get your action in in those 24 hours, you get no action, and you can just deal with it, tbh. you have partners, at least one of you should be here in time to submit an action.

but its 3 am, and i need to calm down and get some sleep.

*edit* something that seems to be causing confusion in the PMs--they work like wolf PMs in other games, you arent limited as to when you can talk to each other. the only thing time-sensitive is any night actions you have.

Posted

ah puppy, sorry guys i'll report my responses next day phase. sorry been workin. >.< my bad.

Posted

A voice hollers over the late morning, “You fractals have no future. You're out of your vector if you think that conversation equated to anything. What did I expect of you yoctograms or t1g?!” The conductor flares up, “this is day two, guys, no more screwing around! Only one faction is gonna win this bloodbath, but im not seeing any blood! Get moving!” He glares over the crowd, and all the players stare awkwardly at each other. “Reapers are creepers. We are divine. Put on your sneakers or get back in line.” The conductor sighs and shakes his head, “Really, the most interesting thing was finally getting a proper and full roster, since this knuckle punk came in! get to lynching, you have three days! There are seventeen players, it takes nine votes to lynch! Day two begins now!”