POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes this is what happens when you dont go get it yourself

BUT I GOT IT THREE CENTS CHEAPER AND FREE SHIPPING

lol I think I actually mixed up the dates when I was ordering it and thought it was fine. I didn't realize it was that much later until a few weeks after the fact

Posted

I guess ill go for fairy but I want ice because of Abomasnow and my precious precious Froslass *cries forever until the planet is flooded*

Posted

Man Phanta you can make an Ice-type team if you want lol, in fact we can battle sometime to see who is the true Ice-type Master on Hnet (;

this game is so puppyin' adorable ps. although Scatterbug is exceedingly prone to dying a ton of times. I spent ages leveling it up to the same level as my Froakie :/ Vivillon is worth it though...

OH HEY SCATTERBUG EVOLVED. Level 9 if anyone wants to know! spewpa is goofy-lookin' as shit lol. I love this game.

omigosh. all these passerby players from Japan, Sweden, France, Germany etc saying hello to me. Too cuuuute :3

oh man if you're connected to the Internet and leave Pokémon Amie on, random passerby's pokémon will interact with your pokémon, and you even get presents from it! TOO. CUTE...

(I won't say anymore I don't want to spoil everything for you guys lol...)

Cirt and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

FOOL BOY I CLAIM GHOST

I will pick poison

Actually I'm going to make a team of every type. I think I destroyed knuckle and muffin with a bug team?

iirc it was grass, you had a Cottonee and Whimsicott.

Posted

BUT I GOT IT THREE CENTS CHEAPER AND FREE SHIPPING

lol I think I actually mixed up the dates when I was ordering it and thought it was fine. I didn't realize it was that much later until a few weeks after the fact

I just got an email from Amazon, pokemon Y has been shipped with a delivery date of Monday. 

Cirt likes this

Posted

I will pick the type that people ignore the most...

Normal.

I assume this counts mixed types, because Flying would be screwed if it was only pure types.

And yes Tyrion, assuming that this is about beauty and whatever, "Flare" being homonymous with "Flair" is probably exactly what they were going for.

Anyway, it's going to take me awhile to get Y version, because moneys, and because my 3DS doesn't get here for a couple weeks, but I'll try and build a team and maybe we can do a tournament thing. That would be fun. (:

Posted

iirc it was grass, you had a Cottonee and Whimsicott.

Maybe? I forgot. But there was a bug team.

Cottonee might have only existed as a gimmick?

Posted

omigosh. all these passerby players from Japan, Sweden, France, Germany etc saying hello to me. Too cuuuute :3

oh man if you're connected to the Internet and leave Pokémon Amie on, random passerby's pokémon will interact with your pokémon, and you even get presents from it! TOO. CUTE...

(I won't say anymore I don't want to spoil everything for you guys lol...)

this is pumping me up. 6 more hours til i get in line to pick up the game!

Also, for Cascade, i got this chart on the Butterfly forms. The nations are the people who found each form, and apparently the form is based on wut part of the region you evolve it in.

tumblr_mufdvoX56f1r8sc3ro1_500.png

Posted

BUG BADGE GETTO DAZE

I love my pretty green, British Vivillon so much. :3c Someone needs to get one and tell me what the American colours are! It's such a cool gimmick.

(would've taken a picture of mine but my phone seriously does not want to take a not-fuzzy picture of my 3DS screens so, sorry!)

^Yup, there's my pretty Garden one!!! Norway's and France's are p. cutesy as well! Of course the pink one is my favourite, but... Garden is second best!

Posted

I think i like Polar and Garden the best. If America's are Red White and Blue i will flip my shit (in excitement) 

Posted

oh...

so vivillon is a gimmick pokemon as well... oh...

Really tho, disappointed Normal didn't get any boosts this gen.

Posted

I just got an email from Amazon, pokemon Y has been shipped with a delivery date of Monday. 

Yeah same, just got my email too. Except mine was Tuesday :< still better than Thursday though.

CASCADE STAHP I AM SO EXCITED

Cascade likes this

Posted

oh...

you act like vivillon mimicking real life butterflies is a bad thing. Isn't that wut you wanted anyways? Pokemon to be more like real animals? 

I feel like its impossible to please you and no matter how great this game is, you wont enjoy it.

Cascade likes this

Posted

oh...

seriously if you are gonna just be disappointed all the time and/or not give the game a chance, then you're not going to enjoy it.

already talked about this man. we should have a separate pokemon x&y HYPE thread that only talks about the things we are excited about because seriously, lots of debbie downers in this thread. not saying it's wrong to be critical, but YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GAME YET. how do you already know you aren't going to like it or that it's a bad game?

annoying as hell. like during the podcast sometimes. "let's criticize every pokemon!" yeah I was done with that shit like after 20 minutes. 

PrimaGaga and Cascade like this

Posted

Nah, I appreciate it, even if I think it's gimmicky. I would say it sucks for people who want all of them, but there's a global trading system. I wasn't nearly that critical during the podcast, and it wasn't exclusively me. Calm down. I'd like to reiterate that I don't like the Pokemon designs; I never accused it of being a bad game, because that would be dumb, since I've never played it.

Also, with the 12 character nickname limit [Pokemon spoiler]

you can name Barbaracle

364465.gif

Cherno Alpha

cherno_alpha_in_pacific_rim-HD.jpg

Again, I don't like Barabaracle that much, but this fits pretty perfectly.