POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Pokemon trainers at least, tend to have cute designs. Can't say I've ever complained about those. 'Cept for maybe the male MC of Black/White.

Posted

I called in sick to work today, in reality I stayed up all night watching videos of people winning game shows on YouTube. Curse you internet you got me again. But hey, at least my sick days are paid. I just gotta remember to not post anything on Facebook, many coworkers are "friends". 

The plus side, I'll be home for the UPS man! Finally I can start my adventure in the Kalos Region. 

Cirt likes this

Posted

I have also fulfilled my dream of being the most stylish and well dressed out of everyone playing Pokemon X and Y

50MNoFx.jpg

I llke your fedora and bad tan + blond hair. 

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I like your white guy with brown hair look. haven't seen that before

Posted

3DS may arrive today, but who knows?!

Also, I don't have much money left from buying supplies, so if you guys buy some merchandise, I can get Y. :3

Posted

wait you are getting a 3ds?!?!?!?

Posted

I like your white guy with brown hair look. haven't seen that before

I honestly havent found any stores to buy clothes except for in the big city. I havent been looking too hard, but im kinda bummed that I havent found "my look" yet. Also, I have /black/ hair. stupid hoe. lol.

But no i was joking. Your character is pretty unique and I love his pants.

tumblr_mtfdi5sT9u1rtln9oo1_500.png

Cascade, Eka and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

Is Fletchling new to X/Y? (Gomen I haven't played Pokemon since like Gold) Because IoVE MY FLETCHLING SO MUCH !!

Also Pancham.

Posted

Yes, Fletchling (and Pancham!) are new Pokémon introduced in this Generation. Man, I can't imagine what it feels like to be playing XY and only really knowing Gen 1/2. There are SO. MANY. STRANGE POKEMON to discover! I'm somewhat jealous, haha.

ALSO FINALLY THERE IS A GLORIOUS GOODRA ON MY TEAM (warning /really/ shite photo quality here)

Br2gHGK.jpg

she's so beautiful ;; and with that my whole team is fully evolved, all trained to level 55, and we're ready to take on the last gym! hell yeaahh. too bad goodra will be completely useless in it because lol ice-types, but oh well. she's still a cutie patootie :3 she will have her use someday!

Eka likes this

Posted

One of my main goals was to make my character look like a unique person instead of another pokemon protagonist. I think I pulled it off

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Cascade, wanna battle? My guys are all like 55. That's actually the level that my friend and I were raising to. We were going to battle at 55

Posted

Got my first Fennekin egg, holla! 

Does anybody want it?

Or would anyone like a Froakie egg?

I can hatch them for you too.

Posted

I feel like starters are like the equivalent to fruits in Animal Crossing. You only get one at the start of the game, but you can reproduce them, and everyone wants all of them.

Also T1g

also, kaffles bought me a brand new 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my birthday

... i was pretty shock

honestly I feel like half the significant things I own were given to me by friends and family

so yeah I'm probably going to buy Y with the first bits of money I get from selling cool merch

Posted

Got my game, it is amazing.

Posted

somewhat hype for my starter