POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

now i want to catch one of these suckers just to watch this shit happen.

Posted

now i want to catch one of these suckers just to watch this shit happen.

I've been hatching Inkay at the daycare and sending them out into wonder trade, you want one? They are named Ryan Lochte.

Posted

Cascade I guess it wouldn't be fair if I didn't warn you,

My Aegislash will destroy your entire ice team if you don't come up with a counter for it.

Posted

ain't got no time for worrying about dumb aegislashes when shit like this happens: 

tQtiSrc.jpg

the shiny encounter rate seriously has to have been increased this game or something. because I just ran into this bitch on victory road (in a horde no less, totally thought i was accidentally going to select to attack her at some point, one of the scariest battles i've ever had) and what the fuuuuuuck. two shinies in one file i'm so bewildered. i'm becoming the next luneth...

unfortunately, she is a modest nature. which is the WORST possible nature for a floatzel ever. but oh well. it's a puppying shiny I don't really care :D

Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

whats "asahina"

Posted

Daweww cascoodleu I want one

Posted

I only caught one shiny Pokemon, a shiny Tauros.

Posted

T1g, start making regular posts where you attempt to threaten me about future battles we're going to have. Apparently shinies will appear in my game if you do so. It's a SIGN. you're totally going to lose, btw. you need to be taught a LESSON for calling me difficult yesterday

Pheo, Asahina is a character from dangan ronpa. she is an olympic swimmer, and is obsessed with doughnuts. buizel/floatzel is like. her spirit pokémon lol. she's awesome. <3

T1g likes this

Posted

so i cleared badge 8, and the advice guy comes out all like "its a great time to test your strength!!!"...... im not the only one that thought he was gonna challenge me to a battle, right? i was so let down :<

Posted

cleared the elite four. I haven't watched the credits roll in a pokemon game since....sapphire? firered? i mean, i dont think i cleared diamond....

anyway, is there a list of who is using what type? Because I was contemplating ghost, if no one took that yet.

Posted

I try to not limit myself to one type. When I faced the Elite Four I had Blaziken, Lucario, lapras, tyrantrum, Staraptor and floette.

Posted

Cascade we are going to throw DOWN just you wait

Posted

aaaaaaaaa i forgot phantump evolves when traded and someone sent me one via wonder trade what a broooooooo i hope he likes his eevee

Posted

woah guys someone managed to hack the game and totally found a Mew Event! rad as hell

SilverAlchemic, Cirt and Knuckle like this

Posted

Oh my God that was priceless

pokemon-bank.jpg?w=558&h=9999&crop=0

Is anyone gonna sign up for the Pokémon Bank, I'm thinking of doing it. It's gonna cost about five (American) dollars a year. 

pheonix561 likes this