Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FEZ is now on PC

23 posts in this topic

Posted

so i've been wanting to play this game ever since i heard about it, but it originally was Xbox Live exclusive. Now it's on PC, for 10$! Downloading it NOW!

are any of you guys excited for this?

get it here

http://store.steampowered.com/app/224760/

or here

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/fez?utm_source=Youtube&utm_medium=social_media&utm_content=coming_soon&utm_campaign=fez_coming_soon&pp=985d6ac20b189c12b3cad0bd3af82450e25024c8

Michael likes this

Posted

Frankly I think the game is great, but I can't stand the guy who made it. So I won't be buying it, unfortunately :(

Posted

yeah no ive heard about Phil Fish's ass holy ness. Don't puppying care though. He's a talented game designer, and although he lets his mouth get the better of him, that doesnt change the fact that FEZ is a great game! And he deserves whatever he gets from it, good or bad, money or hate.

EDIT- Welp, this game crashes on the loading screen every time. I'm so sad.

Posted

Definitely looks like a solid game I'd love to pick up.

Posted

Oh, cool. I'd much rather have this game on PC! Nice to know.

Posted

I didn't hear much about this game before its release, but I saw it a few days ago on steam and looked awesome. Probably will be buying it sometime this week.

Posted

I remember seeing this and really wanting it. I put it on my wishlist for later. Right now though I have Bioshock to get through before I think about getting more PC games.

Posted

Be warned though, the game has a few bugs, including crashing at the loading screen for about half the people who own it. Including me. I'd wait for a future update to play it.

Posted

Good thing. Don't plan on getting it soon anyhow. 

Also lol this review. "FEZ reminds players why we started playing games in the first place; to have fun!" like, thanks! I totally forgot that I played games to enjoy them. I was just staring glazed-eyed at a screen having a horrible time and I didn't realise what was wrong. I totally forgot the point of games.

But nah, I guess that's getting at things like games that are obsessed with plot and being deep that they take away from the gameplay or something.

Posted

Yeah I unno about you but I feel like a LOT of modern/popular games these days are more about competition and story then actual gameplay. That's wut they were getting at.

Teto likes this

Posted

kyYjq67.jpg

Posted

Is that a fez in the background?

Posted

kyYjq67.jpg

I'm like, 90% positive that Microsoft told him to say that he'll never port it. Fish had a contract with Microsoft saying that he could only put his game on Xbox. The contract ended this year, where on New Years Day he announced porting. I hope a PSN version comes out too.

Also, it's dumb that they matched such an unflattering photo with that quote. I mean, it's an arguably reasonable quote on it's own. Nothing nasty is being said there. lol

Posted

To be fair, I don't think there's a single flattering photo of him.

Posted

I unno, i think he's kinda cute actually.

Anyways, I think its super lame to trash him when you dont know him personally and he's not infringing on your life in anyway. I feel like this should go for all people. We don't know him. Maybe he's just misunderstood. Maybe we dont know the full story or understand why he does the things he does. Not pointing this out on you, just in general. And I know I've been guilty of this in the past. But can't we just enjoy the great game he has created?

The answer is no, because it crashes at the puppying loading screen.