Animal Crossing: New Leaf

359 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone open their ticket gate? I have a neighbor mission and I need to get signatures from six citizens of a neighboring town.

Posted

I just hit 23 million bells in my account. I should start playing another game soon. Maybe.

Posted

I think i forgot to play for like 2 weeks

my whole town probably died or something, whoops

Posted

you. negligent. monster...

and UGH my newest neighbour Cookie the exceedingly pink dog puppying. decided to build her house RIGHT NEXT TO MINE. and it looks awful. now I'm going to have to force her to leave because it's horrible for my town layout. and then there will be a massive dirt patch right next to my house. great. 

my other new neighbour, Queenie the ostrich is alright. but her catchphrase confuses me. she's an ostrich, why is she calling everyone chicken? so dumb queenie

Posted

you. negligent. monster...

They're dead, they're all DEAD.......ooh a fossil!

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm like the meanest mayor ever too - I spend all this time digging up fossils, bring ten of them at a time to Blathers, and he says they're all new fossils for the collection and excitedly asks me to donate them.

And then I flip him the bird and carry all these dino skeletons to re-tail and make like 20000 bells.

No museums allowed.

Posted

Couldn't you just donate them and then sell the ones you get when he doesn't need them?

Posted

Yeah but then I would have to wait for the museum to fill up before i would be getting constant money from fossils. Once Blathers examines them they're worth a lot more.

Also:

comic309.png

Linox, DR SHRUBBERY! and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I FINALLY CAUGHT THE puppyIN SCORPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After stinging me so many times I finally netted the bastard.

Posted

Yeah but then I would have to wait for the museum to fill up before i would be getting constant money from fossils. Once Blathers examines them they're worth a lot more.

Just go to the island after 5pm. The beetles and fish you can catch there are worth way more than what you're getting for fossils.

Posted

Just unlocked the qr code machine.

Now the real fun begins.

Posted

I just put in roads around my town and started reorganizing my house to make it look better. I had my JP friend visit this morning to have their petition signed by my animals and they were blown away by how my town is coming along.

Posted

hni_0070_by_savantiromero-d6dkzht.jpg