Animal Crossing: New Leaf

359 posts in this topic

Posted

:D I'll stop by your town Cascade if you open it!

Posted

I made Starfleet Command shirts for TOS and The Next Generation

Posted

Did I miss Cascade's town? The NoA sever is down for maintenance so i cant even open my friend's list too see if she's online.

Posted

The server is down?? )o: Perfect timing there. European friends are asleep/not-playing and American friends' server is down. My town will forever remain unvisited...

I was gonna open my gates around midnight my time (aka 20 minutes from now), I might put it off til half 12 in this case, hopefully it'll be fine then? good thing i have the late night shops ordinance installed... 

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I'm determined to give you those lovely items

Cascade likes this

Posted

Naaaah, i'm not gonna do it tonight, sorry ): but I'm definitely going to try for tomorrow! Same time probably, 10pm-1am, around those times, so... 4pm-7pm central time for all of youse? Feel free to drop by if you are free around that time!

we can play all the dumb island minigames and terrorise my adorable neighbours it'll be gr8

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

So there is, or rather was, a blue dot over my New Leaf icon in my 3DS hub. Blue means spotpass, as in wifi, right? Where green means streetpass.... so like, wut did i actually get with my blue dot???

Posted

So there is, or rather was, a blue dot over my New Leaf icon in my 3DS hub. Blue means spotpass, as in wifi, right? Where green means streetpass.... so like, wut did i actually get with my blue dot???

I was wondering the same thing, I don't notice anything different.

Posted

The blue light either means spotpass HHA homes like Reggie, or someone has visited your dream suite and left the limited feedback of your town(I slept well, didn't sleep well)

Posted

My Town Gate will be open tomorrow from 12 am til 1 (Eastern) while I'm on my lunch break if someone wants to visit. I suggest visiting  Able Sisters and check out my collection of Designed Shirts.

You can choose from:

Starfleet Command Red (Star Trek The Next)

Starfleet Command Yellow (Star Trek TOS)

Starfleet Command Uniform (Star Trek Enterprise)

Captain America

Iron Man

Spider-Man

Symbiote Spider-Man

Fantastic Four Shirt

Posted

After going to a lot of dream world towns, I am under the impression my town is very much developed compared to other american players. My house is has 6 rooms, constantly expanding, I have fields of flowers for breeding flowers, a nice chunk of community projects, and etc. BTW, anyone need a silver shovel?

Posted

After going to a lot of dream world towns, I am under the impression my town is very much developed compared to other american players. My house is has 6 rooms, constantly expanding, I have fields of flowers for breeding flowers, a nice chunk of community projects, and etc. BTW, anyone need a silver shovel?

I need an axe, I bought one today and sold it!

Posted

I could use a silver shovel, sure! Yeah my town isn't super developed yet, i keep putting it off. I wanna make my house bigger first. Just got the 2nd floor today.