Animal Crossing: New Leaf

359 posts in this topic

Posted

I can order you one, I know I have it in my catalogue

Posted

943513_10201022340794820_457077787_n.jpg1005906_10201022347114978_823977078_n.jp

My two 7-11 items. I think they're pretty neat. Especially the ATB. It works just like the one in the post office.

992806_10201022346074952_876284315_n.jpg11466_10201015615346688_657402803_n.jpg

So first my town survery now says my town is in perfect condition. Huzzah. Also, here is a poster I made. It's too epic for words.

Posted

I can order you one, I know I have it in my catalogue

That would be so good, my room is full of sleek furniture sans the bed of course.

Are there really 7/11 items in the game? That is both cool and weird, some type of cross platform synergy between them?

This past Saturday officially started my summer vacation. I have ten days off, I was gonna go visit my grandparents in West Virginia but with their both having passed away a few months ago I have absolutely no plans. So I'll probably be playing Animal Crossing a whole lot........wow my life is so sad!

Posted (edited)

I'll order it in the morning, and yes they really exist

http://acnewleaf.com/2012/11/08/promotional-7-eleven-furniture-coming-to-animal-crossing-new-leaf-in-japan/

http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/17/a-second-set-of-7-eleven-promotional-items-are-coming-to-animal-crossing-new-leaf-in-japan/

They are japanese exclusive DLC, and you had to download it in store. Since you can't reorder them from the catalogue they are super rare and people are paying crazy amounts of money for them. I got mine in trade for six sloppy items from my japanese friend.

Edit: Apparently I'm a liar. I could have sworn I have picked up a sleek bed before, but it's not in my catalogue...

Edited by Luneth Uchiha (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Okay, my copy of New Leaf is currently downloading, so I'm trying to come up with a town name in the meantime.

I thinking Crownsworth...

edit: Crownsworth is apparently too long, so I named my town Gunsmoke after the planet featured in Trigun.

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

My town is almost ready for real life visitors. My house is lacking two rooms being decorated atm due to creative stumps, but the outside is very nice.

Posted

I heard Animal Crossing celebrates real world Holidays, will there be something for July 4th ?

Posted

It doesn't celebrate the fourth of july in this one, but I know it does celebrate like labor day, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, valentines, etc. We do also get fireworks in August.

Posted

Today was a good day for fishing. Caught a hammerhead shark and an ocean sunfish.

Approval rating at 91%, almost there!

Posted

One of my citizens was talking about an argument they had with another citizen, then this morning at 3 am I saw him with a shovel.......I think there's been a murder!

Posted

Today was a good day for fishing. Caught a hammerhead shark and an ocean sunfish.

Approval rating at 91%, almost there!

I got my first Blue Marlin yesterday. Then over in the fresh water category I got a Giant Snakehead.

Posted

992987_10201039494103642_1657981571_n.jp10197_10201039493543628_1478635032_n.jpg

I think I broke the fourth wall.

What do I do? Halp.

Posted

992987_10201039494103642_1657981571_n.jp10197_10201039493543628_1478635032_n.jpg

I think I broke the fourth wall.

What do I do? Halp.

How in the hell did that happen?

Posted

Gaston my least favourite neighbour is moving out today. All my other neighbours keep asking me to go over to his house and change his mind. Noooope. I shall be glad to see the back of his horrible moustache. Hopefully I'll get a cuter neighbour moving in to replace him.

Also I unlocked the Dream Suite recently, but I'm confused as to what exactly is the point of it. You can go to other people's town and do stuff... but you don't actually do anything in their town? And you can't take items back with you? What's the point.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Cascade is prejudiced against mustached rabbits, and flaunts her hate all over the internet. How shallow.