Posted

Yes this is perfect I like this :)

Posted

Who was the guy you picked for me?

Because it was totally right on the money

Cascade likes this

Posted

I added names/links to the posts lol.

gimme more people to pointlessly assign animals too it's stupidly enjoyable.

(someone other than me start posting actual AC stuff again ;-; )

Posted

This game actively hates me now there is no other explanation for the following.

Look at who is camping in my town today.

BQt7t2m.jpg

Zucker, the adorable takoyaki octopus (one of three octopus neighbours!) who happens to be one of the rarest and most-sought out neighbours on the various trading communities!!! Great, right???

HAHAHA. No. I have 10 neighbours already. So I have no space to convince him to move in. The even bigger punch to my gut is that Broccolo, the worst neighbour in history, is leaving tomorrow. TOMORROW. Why couldn't you have waited two more days to camp here Zucker???? I've always wanted to have a takoyaki octopus for a friend??? And I probably would have immediately moved you out to trade you in exchange for my super popular dream neighbours like Diana and Stitches. BUT WE WOULD'VE BEEN FRIENDS BEFORE THAT YEAH TOTALLY... why did you have to puppy this up so bad Zucker ffs ;-;

LLg9DMU.jpg

No please come live here and bloop away in my town for as long as I would have needed you, we all love to bloop here... you would LIKE it here ;-; why do the amazing neighbours only camp here when I have ten neighbours... why do I get shit like Charlise the ugly bear and Olaf the creeper of the century anteater when I have space? This game is horrible.

If other players could convince campers in other towns to move to their towns I'd let one of you guys (IF ANY OF YOU PLAYED THIS GAME) take him. But now look where we are. This has been a very tragic day. I need a break from AC jesus.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I will try to use my mind powers for you, Cascade.

Posted

Also cascoodly do meee

Posted

I appreciate your support, Sayuri. ;-;

Also Cirt I can't see you as anyone other thaaaaan

95px-Savannah_NewLeaf_Official.png

Savannah the sweet southern zebra (but Officially a Horse in-game idk)

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I did think i was going to be picked as a tiger, because you know, T1gger/T1ggles

Cascade likes this

Posted

Also cascade meant to say I'm enjoying reading these posts. I don't have AC but this is like a way for me to see what it's about :D

Cascade likes this

Posted

update: someone put a FREE Zucker on that trading community I'm on yesterday, and I replied within like 5 minutes of it being posted. they just messaged me the now saying if the person they were going to give him too doesn't respond within three hours, then I'll get him. Wish me luck guys!!! ;-;

Posted

Did you get it???

Posted

They haven't messsaged me back yet... I don't know whether they're just too busy right now or what, but I'm assuming I didn't get him, lol. Long waits tend to decrease the chance that you actually got the villager you wanted. We'll see :/

Posted

LITERALLY WHO CARES ABOUT ZUCKER ANYMORE they never are going to message me anyways but seriously something a million times better than Zucker JUST happened!!!! I'm literally screaming (internally). I can't stop yelling! as Shari would say!

I will just link the many pictures of this beautiful moment. But yes, if you pay any sort of attention to my tumblr you should immediately recognise this neighbour, my top dreamie... The below part is also a really long read warning!

OHCircu.jpg

Ih7ECmu.jpg

lFVxIAw.jpg

(select "Move to my town!".)

5UxKvCp.jpg

cMCdMho.jpg

QjbUz2R.jpg

(accidentally sped through this part of the text. probably something like, "Wow, Enoshima? I never thought of that place! Sounds cool!" etc.)

pNEEG9X.jpg

She's wearing one of the ugly default shirts from the Able Sisters but that's okay, I'll just send her original shirt to her in the mail. Hopefully she isn't dumb and wears it instead of placing it in her house. LIKE CERTAIN OTHER NEIGHBOURS IN MY TOWN. Tammi and Beau I'm looking at you. lil' shits.

But seriously what the puppy guys!! I only got her because this person's original choice person couldn't take her in the end, and I made the second best offer. 1 million bells for this lil' sweetie. Totally worth every penny. I've been throwing offers at every Stitches (another of my top dreamies) submission I've seen all day because there have been about ten of them, then I saw this and I hadn't gotten any replies from them/Zucker person. So I thought why not. Turns out it was the amazingly right choice to make. SO PLEASED SERIOUSLY. Diana will be in my town for life. No question.

(also the person with Diana complimented my "very accurate" Junko Enoshima outfit when I was there, lol. Of course it's accurate. Who do you THINK I am?! But yeah, very sweet, what a lovely person. :3 would trade with again.)

this game has taken over my life.

pheonix561, Sahaqiel and T1g like this