Animal Crossing: New Leaf

359 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this isnt Animal Crossing, but this is a popular 3DS game in the simulation genre, and it just was announced for a western release!

Tomodachi Collection. Looks super fun!

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Found out that Miiverse lets you take screenshots of the bottom screen in Animal Crossing, so now I know how people get their town cards on tumblr and such.

7ucLuN9.png

Don't know how to get my friend code in there though. It's probably relatively simple but idk.

T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Still waiting on pictures from my fellas too >: I don't want to be letting anyone leave until I get their pictures. I'm glad it's spring again though, so that we're done with boring depressing AC winter. My villagers are, uhhh; Groucho, Olivia, Carmen, Peck, Deirdre, Graham, Rosie, Meringue, Rodeo, and Friga.

Posted

lol Carmen is seriously just me in Animal Crossing form. It's actually ridiculous. She's one of my dream neighbours. Also Merengue the cute strawberry rhino. Why do you have such good neighbours? ): jelly

My current villagers are: Beau, Ankha, Flurry, Shari, Tammi, Walt, Genji, Melba, Renée and Broccolo. I'd be okay with the last four moving out anytime soon without getting their pictures. But of coooourse they never ping me to tell me they're moving. It's always the other six who are all sweetlings... sigh ):

I'm never going to get used to seeing GREEN EVERYWHERE though. I'm so used to the bland, depressing winter with the jerkass snowmen. Although I am looking forward to when you can get cherry blossom trees. That'll be wonderful. :3

Posted

Two former villagers have been visiting Main Street lately. 

Posted

haha cascade you're a cow

Posted

Cascade I am going to mail you a cowbell

Posted

Two former villagers have been visiting Main Street lately. 

massing for the attack

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

It's almost Festivale

Posted

Oh my goodness Festivale is the cutest and dumbest Animal Crossing Holiday I've participated in yet. Everything get dancing and playing charades with your crazy neighbours at some point today IT'S TOO CUTE.....

And make sure to be in the spirit of Festivale and be wearing this impressively ugly outfit for the WHOLE. DAY. !!! even wearing some rainbow tights that's how in-spirit I am today. can you beat THAT??

5f16P8h.jpg

All my neighbours are saying the silliest things today, but this one's my favourite so far:

V1bdkN5.jpg

ASvek67.jpg

You just keep on shaking that royal pharaoh booty and stop worryin' your pretty lil' head Ankha 

But... not really sure what I'm supposed to make off this peacock dude...

XZyb8F5.jpg

402fBKs.jpg

vkpurmD.jpg

LS583IV.jpg

And I thought I was self-absorbed, narcissistic and fabulous-as-all-hell. He's stealing my thunder... 

He's also kind of a bratty douche... we have so much in common...

XAQNv2K.jpg

Htqqskq.jpg

nah I've decided he's totally the best event character in the game, we're cool. but seriously everyone better be enjoying this stupidity in their own towns! (o: 

I wish my neighbours would go back to wanting to play charades in exchange for feathers... I'm so sick of my horrible luck losing every game of rock-paper-scissors they want me to play ): they keep stealing my shit ugh. UGH!!!

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Goodness, you can literally get like millions of bells in exchange for Ankha.

Posted

oh dude ankha is adorable

Posted

Ankha is certainly one of the more awesome neighbours living in my town, ya. Surprisingly I have a few of the super popular neighbours living in my town?? And all three of them were starting villagers for me. It's bizarre. I guess I got super lucky there. Ankha, Beau and Flurry are angels <3 >~> I don't think I could ever trade them for bells and villagers/items I wanted though. that'd be so scummy... 

But yeah I managed to collect all of the Pavé Series!! Literally the first time I've ever collected all of a holiday's furniture set. after SO. MUCH. FEATHER COLLECTING. AND SO MANY DUMB, ENDLESS GAMES OF CHARADES/ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS/"MADE YA LOOK" (literally the dumbest game ever). I am sick of seeing Pavé shake his lil' feathery booty in front of my face everytime I gave him what he wanted. I'll need a year to recover...

On the plus side, he gave me so many repeats of his furniture that I managed to sell them all off and get enough money to pay off my 500k house debt! It's been an eventful day~

T1g and pheonix561 like this