Chaos Werewolf

162 posts in this topic

Posted

Good god that made my head hurt.

PrimaGaga and T1g like this

Posted

I was going to try to put this in a simplified (x targets y) kinda thing, but I kept getting infinite loops where Teto kept changing his original action. I have no idea how t1g interpreted this, but I agree we need more information to actually figure out who targeted who.

I think I'll stick to delaying people whose powers make more sense next time.

Posted

@Emma "Phanta says no one targeted him last night, and has not commented on his action from Night 2 other than his delayed action."

i didnt get another move. The delayed action from night 1 acted as my night 2 move. Yeah, i was pretty bummed out too.

Posted

Hm, that's an interesting side effect that I didn't know about.

Man this game is crazy

T1g likes this

Posted

Alright, my action is a target swap. I can change who is being targeted, but I don't know anything about who's targeting them. The first night I switched Cas and Teto, so anything meant for Cas hit Teto and vice versa. The next night was Saha and Phanta, and Saha went missing that day. EG couldn't have done it, what with all the shenanigans with Teto's ability, and Emma's got the delay, so someone else must have a vanish ability, who targeted Phanta.

I'm guessing it would be the guy who was delayed the first night, as nobody went missing the second day. So I'm going to change my vote to Phanta, as a vanishing-yourself-for-a-day ability would be pretty chaotic in this game, with all the redirection, delay, and switching.

Posted

But i dont have that power and I never vanished myself? Saha is the one who vanished.

EDIT- i re-read you stuff and understand the accusation now. But you are wrong. And I think you are blatantly lying. Dark_One

Posted

Teto - 2 - emsomniac, ElwayGuy7

Dark_One - 1 - Phanta

Phanta - 1 - Dark_One

4 votes to lynch

Posted

Remember the old days where we would have been on page 40 by now?

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

29 hours left in the day phase!

Posted

I maintain the right to end this day phase early if I feel like its not going to go anywhere.

Posted

I'm going to change my vote to Dark_One.

He was the last to reveal his power, has been lying low this whole game, is at odds with Phanta who is probably the least likely wolf.

At this point I'm thinking that the only people who can be wolves are Dark_One, Necropolis, and Teto, in that order of suspicion.

Posted

Goodness gracious thank you

Teto - 1 - ElwayGuy7

Dark_One - 2 - Phanta, emsomniac

Phanta - 1 - Dark_One

4 votes to lynch

Posted

Ok, the whole not revealing power and lying low are because my laptop's fan went out, and I've not even able to get on here as easily. As for being at odds with Phanta, I just believe that having an ability where you can disappear for a day would make this game really confusing. At this point, I'm thinking EG or Teto, really

I'll change to Teto

Posted

I will extend the deadline if I feel like it will lead to a lynch, but you guys will have to actually discuss

Teto - 2 - ElwayGuy7, Dark_One

Dark_One - 2 - Phanta, emsomniac

4 votes to lynch

Posted

Suppose the day's talking has gone as much as it will. Time for everyone to pick sides. Dark_One.