Battle Critters Werewolf

134 posts in this topic

Posted

i see

Well I was going to wait until I had heard what he wanted to say, but I suppose I should do this now before it gets too late at night.

I have pretty reasonable suspicion to believe that Dolphin is lying about his seer abilities and is actually a wolf. My ability is a standard redirect, and last night I redirected Dolphin into ElwayGuy, attempting to see if it would cause ElwayGuy to be killed. So, obviously, the results speak for themselves. I also think its very suspicious that he claimed seer this early and supposedly hasn't been attacked yet. I know this is just my word, so I'm hoping at least someone has enough information to vet this story - if Dolphin himself won't come forward and say that he was redirected.

Dolphin

Posted

I will vote for Dolphin, too. If only to put pressure on him. I am fine with a dolphin lunch but if it's a sure thing, then we should use the day to press others, too.

Posted

So that's two votes for Dolphin, right? Emma, and LL (who is most likely on his phone and can't make red) 2 more to lynch!

Posted

Right. I just want him to talk and if he doesn't we should just kill him.

Posted

Okay,

Last night my seer was redirected to Elway, I had nothing to do with the killing. All I know is that before Elway died, I saw he was Town, and I know Teto and Knuckle are town, too.

I don't know about LL, Emma, or Ammonsa. That is honestly all I know.

Posted

That's not really much of an alibi. If you were a wolf you could provide the exact same information you already have, because you already know who here is town. I for one think you're protecting Teto by claiming seer and saying that he's town.

Why else would you claim seer so early, and how come you haven't been attacked yet?

I'd love it if Knuckle or Ammonsa could pop in here and throw in their input. And I don't particularly trust Teto but it'd be nice to hear from everyone.

Posted

That actually sounds plausible since I claimed a power almost exclusive to town members early in the game. And yeah most seers are instant targets for wolves and you've claimed no attempted attacks on yourself to my knowledge.

Gonna go ahead and vote for Dolphin as well.

Posted

wow okay would it help if I gave you the name of my battle critter?

Posted

probably not

Posted

3 votes for Dolphin, one more to lynch. 

Posted

Why do we trust LL?

Posted

I'm new and I was a wolf last time

Posted

fine my vote goes to emsomniac because she is trying to blame me for the death of Elway even though everybody knows I'm town!

Posted

We don't know you're town, thats the point. Claiming seer is a common wolf alibi.

Posted

DOLPHIN