Battle Critters Werewolf

134 posts in this topic

Posted

fine but my battle critter is Monseesee of town so there

Posted

Wow you either know exactly how Phanta would name a seer battle critter or you're telling the truth. I mean really that is pretty legit looking :o

Retract

Posted

So what's our lead? We know that Elwaysguy died and that this person targeted them. That's solid in my opinion. I believe you about your Battle Critter name, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're a town or a seer.

I will most likely retract, but I really want to lynch someone today. Or at least pressure others.

Added: wait we already had a majority reached with Ammonsa's vote. I was just now able to make sense of it because the font is so terrible.

Posted

3 votes for Dolphin- LL, Emma, and Ammonsa

1 vote for LL- Teto

1 vote for Emma- Dolphin

I said in the first page that there will be leeway after someone has reached lynch leveled votes, so they can defend themselves and such. I really cant go back on that now. Sorry.

Posted

The only other option I can think of is to lynch Emma as she's the one who started the vote for Dolphin on the basis of her night action results. 

Posted

How about we lynch an inactive and then dolphin can seer Emma? I don't think Emma should be lynched simply for reporting that she redirected dolphin into a person who ended up being killed. It's the same level of suspicion as dolphin's predicament, in my opinion. This plan could clear up (or incriminate) two people who are kind of suspicious. I'll retract if dolphin agrees to seer Emma. And we should really lynch an inactive.

Posted

The problem is we don't have enough time to lynch another inactive. There are just too few of us left.

Ok, what if we go ahead and try to lynch Dolphin today and if he's town lynch Emma tomorrow, no discussions unless something super interesting happens.

Posted

YES! Thank you Knuckle!

Posted

So is that a 4th vote for Dolphin? and is that Dolphin excited to get a game over?

Posted

Knuckle, lynch dolphin

Posted

yeah ok

Dolphin

Posted

You all gather around to lynch Dolphin, because, why not? There doesn't seem to be much else to do. He even seems glad to sacrifice himself for some reason. 

MonseeseeCard_zps74c91fd8.png

Night 4 begins now!

Players:

Teto

Ammonsa

LL

Knuckle

Emma

Posted

The lights turn on and you discover that Knuckle has been killed. What a shame, he was so cute.

ProposieCard_zps66541ed1.png

Players left: Teto, LL, Emma, Ammonsa

DAY 5 starts now!

Gilded Grace likes this

Posted

So Emma redirected Ammonsa into me last night? Ammonsa has been targetting me every night. I think LL is a wolf.

By the way, my role is sort of like a passive thing. The only thing that can kill me is "full-on death" so I assume that means, like, being lynched or wolf-killed maybe? Maybe wolf-kill doesn't count, I don't know. I absorb things that happen to me or something like that (so apparently that includes jailing things like Ammonsa's icing ability). And I can see who targets me at night. I'm a little meditating dude.

Night 1 (Gilded Grace died): LL tried to "attack" me, but was deterred by a wall of fire that appeared between us. I saw Elwayguy behind the fire, and LL retreated from it. I was guessing that Elway was blocking LL, rather than protecting me. (Elwayguy turned out to be a fire critter)

Night 2 (Nobody died): Saha and Ammonsa targeted me, but both of them fail due to separate reasons. Ammonsa's reason was my ability (and I assume Saha's was some outside force that caused his to fail. Apparently whatever Dolphin did worked on me, but I felt no bad side-effects from it. If he was a seer then I guess that just meant he got a reading.

Night 3 (Elway died): Ammonsa targeted me again.

Night 4 (Knuckle died): Ammonsa targeted me, supposedly not of her own free will, but because Emma redirected her.

LL "attack"ed me on night 1 but was blocked by Elway. Ammonsa tried to freeze me each night but I absorbed it. Saha was redirected or something that one night.

If there were two killers left, they're Emma and LL (Emma redirecting a blocker to keep her from freezing the killer). LL because it was reported as him trying to attack me, though I'm not so sure considering that he attacked me on that night while someone else was killed. Did we have any vigilantes?

So yeah I think LL is a good bet.

Posted

ACTUALLY, I read the rules wrong. Or rather, I was going off wut wikipedia said about Mafia, which is basically this game with a different name. But I guess Wolves actually won.

I was under the impression that wolves win when there are more of them than town. But turns out its when there are at least equal. Im sorry for the mistake. I'm gonna post the results now.

ProposieCard_zps66541ed1.png

Knuckle had the power to join a chat with any one player for the game. Im surprised how long he lasted, given how little interaction he had with his partner, Ammonsa

BoodtueCard_zpsb3053960.png

Teto had an ability that let him absorb any attack on him and see who targeted him

MonseeseeCard_zps74c91fd8.png

Dolphin was a seer. Plain and simple.

LilyleaperCard_zps884d48e5.png

Cascade could hide from any night action, and even avoid a night killing, but you lynched her pretty early so wut a waste.

FridggieblockCard_zps4975e65c.png

Ammonsa could freeze people and make their night moves not happen. Except she kept targeting Teto so opps. 

HauntatoCard_zps4788572f.png

Saha could make people target themselves, basically.

MeteormanCard_zps24948cbd.png

Elwayguy could make a wall of flames surround a player, and then they would be both protected, but also unable to fulfill their night actions.

ChopperCard_zps1f4b0216.png

LL could target someone and silence them for the next day. Unfortunately, this didn't come into play. Bummer.

SwanadoCard_zps21869d0a.png

Emma could redirect actions onto another player of her choosing. She flew high in the sky so her actions basically had precedent over others. As if she could do her thing before any action reached her, should she be targeted. I had to use this as a deciding factor for when Ammonsa tried to freeze her, but she redirected the blizzard blast to Teto.

WhitewulfCard_zps6f9bdf66.png

I really wanted Gilded Grace to win, BUT YOU KILLED HIM NIGHT 1! lol. Night vision let him target any player and see all of their night actions. Fearsome Fang was a one time killing attack.

So yeah, those were the players. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And please continue to discuss the game, even if you died. This was my first time hosting, so please tell me things you liked and disliked. I wanna apologize for it being a kinda rocky game, but you learn and move on. I had fun, and I hope you all did too!!