Do you want Midna to return?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone here want Midna to return? Personally, I would like to see Midna return, but I don't see how she can. At the end of TP she destroyed the Mirror of Twilight, which is the only known link that connects Hyrule and the Twilight Realm. I heard that if there is enough voice from the fans, then they will bring her back in another Zelda game. Even if Midna were to return how would she?

Posted

I wouldn't mind Midna coming back, maybe her spirit comes through a seam between dimensions?

I dunno.

Posted

I want to see Midna again!!! :D:D

Maybe she'll go to Hyrule before she meets Link in TP

Or...

Do you remember that Ganondorf sealed his phantom in "a path between dimensions" in OoT? (after you defeat him in the Forest Temple) maybe there's a path to the Twilight Realm there... :unsure:

Posted

Does anyone here want Midna to return? Personally, I would like to see Midna return, but I don't see how she can. At the end of TP she destroyed the Mirror of Twilight, which is the only known link that connects Hyrule and the Twilight Realm. I heard that if there is enough voice from the fans, then they will bring her back in another Zelda game. Even if Midna were to return how would she?

If you saw this other forum, we came up with a theory that Ganon found a way to travel through time (eg. dark crystal. My beutiful creation!!! Bwahahahaha!!!) which is how he ceeps on returning. The dark crystal can rip through the fabric of time and maybe midna followed Ganon through one of those rips and was there the whole game watching you and making sure that you succeed in defeating ganon.

Posted

I refuse to belive in your theory... (because of your army... :unsure: )

anyway... i really don't care if midna returns or if she won't.

Posted

I refuse to belive in your theory... (because of your army... :unsure: )

anyway... i really don't care if midna returns or if she won't.

I refuse to believe that you refuse to believe my theory because of your army. HA!!!

Posted

Well, Id just like to say that Midna returns in my game (set fairly soon after TP) and she's fairly intergral to the first chunk of gameplay, havn't decided what happens later though, apart from an obvious but unexpectedly short lived encounter with ganondrof *ahem* oh dear i've said too much...

Posted

Well, Id just like to say that Midna returns in my game (set fairly soon after TP) and she's fairly intergral to the first chunk of gameplay, havn't decided what happens later though, apart from an obvious but unexpectedly short lived encounter with ganondrof *ahem* oh dear i've said too much...

Is yer game 2D or 3D?

Anyways, I want Midna to come back. I miss Midna...:cry:

NO I HAVEN'T BEAT THE GAME I WATCHED THE ENDING ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Well,in this fanfic i'm making,The Twilight Outcast,the current Twilight Princess,Atreyu,explains the history of the Twili to Adder,and the setting takes place in the 21st century,so theres more to the history.The Twili try to defy the idea that since the Mirror of Twilight is destroyed,they can't go back into the light realm.They succeed,and since the light that was in Midna was passed on,it allowed them to exist in the Light realm.Midna was long dead after this,though.It would be nice to see her come back,however.

Posted

Is yer game 2D or 3D?

Anyways, I want Midna to come back. I miss Midna...:cry:

NO I HAVEN'T BEAT THE GAME I WATCHED THE ENDING ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2d, hence the name zelda 2d, lol

Posted

I liked Midna. :cry: I hope she comes back, she was awesome. Even when she had that creepy evil smile. :unsure:

Posted

Unless they can find a creative way to fix the mirror, then it'd be pretty cheesy to have Midna come back after she's obviously gone for good at the end of TP.

Posted

my way isn;t cheesy at all (I don;t think so at least) and there's no mirror fixing, Im gonna say this, remember the very opening scene of the game.

Posted

my way isn;t cheesy at all (I don;t think so at least) and there's no mirror fixing, Im gonna say this, remember the very opening scene of the game.

I remember Link and this guy from Odron (forgot his name :embarrassed: ).

This guy is telling Link that the water falling in the sunset makes him sad and it says something about twilight I believe... I don't remember everything but it was something like that

Posted

If Midna returned, it would ruin the ending of TP.

NO RETURNING MIDNA!