Zelda MMORPG

179 posts in this topic

Posted

you guys think that nintendo have hade the same story on zelda all this long... if so you are wrong

I only take consol games

zelda1: that the real story

zelda2: that the story after zelda1

zelda3: like zelda1 but better (same story diffrent challenges)

zelda4: Same thing here, but the story goes a little depper (how link came to the elven people etc.)

zelda5: that is no zelda game what so ever (he is not i hyrule, ganon does not exist, master sword does not exist, you only se zelda ONE time and that is when he has a flashback)

I know he is on a quest after OOT, but how can i be the legend of ZELDA when its not in hyrule with the master sword and ganon etc.

only thing that makes that a zelda game is link

zelda6: windwaker is after MM, but every thing exist ther, exept that it is an other link in this (hero of wind)

zelda7: this is after the story to, I dident folow this game so close, but its after a story after a story, something like that

zelda8: well it havent come out yet so I dont know

Posted

i don;t know what you're on about there, if you're ordering them, you're not even giving thier names, so you obviously don;t know much of what you're talking about :rolleyes:

and the first two zelda games come into the timeline after OCarina of time and Majoras mask, Ocarina of time being the first one in the series (confirmed by Miyamoto)

and what would mean you are right and we're all wrong, eh, im the one who does my research and you really seem clueless about this....

Posted

you say that oot is the first in the hole story line.... but where is this facs... show me a website on this... and I do know the names of the games, just dident write them..... I even know them in my sleep

Posted

Well Miyamoto said it to being with, it's when the triforce was released from the sacred realm and so on.

So even without confirmation from Miyamoto, it only takes basic logic to realise ocarina of time is the first in the series, at least triforce involving, so that includes most of the games.

Posted

oww...... I never thougt avout it that way, but you make sense now............... but the reason it turnd in to 8 pices is becuas link left hyrule, that what started it

Posted

wait a moment, i just remembered how the triforce never leaves hyrule...im gonna need to work around that in my story, dangit...

meh, hyrule's big enough it should still work :unsure:

Posted

how it leaves hyrule, lol....... the triforce is ment for hyrule, therfor it cant leave it......... that is how the story tells.... i think (I maybe wrong, long timeago I played)

what story are u working on?

Posted

well its mainly for a game, but part of the basis was that parts of the twilight realm extended into other kingdoms, but i geuss i can just change it so that that ends up being different parts of hyrule.

Posted

hmm.. when u are done with that game... tell me, would like to play it.....

1: what program are u useing

2: do you know when or where I can get 2D OOT

Posted

Im using flash, which isn;t the best program for making games, but I've got used to using it now, so i don't want to ruin it. Im starting a dev diary about it, so ill report about that when it's up on the front page, I assume dustin woudln't mind :P

Although im only making a single test dungeon, i plan to make the final game (albeit in several parts) to try and last as long as ocarina or another zelda game.

No idea about a 2d zelda game, i don't think anybody's working on something like that at the moment.

Posted

Sounds cool. I wish I had flash, then I could try making a Zelda parody... <_< Anyway, hope your game making goes on well. :D

Posted

ther is a OOT 2D, search on it on google.com or something

but I am also making a zelda game....... ther wont be much..... only 1 forest and 1 dungen, with gamemaker

Posted

well, actualy there are tons of zelda games online, just look at WWW.NEWGROUNDS.COM

and gingerlink... i would prefer game maker if i whas you, flash is not compatible with all PC's you have to download programs, but gamemaker makes real EXE files... just like regular video games!

Posted

most people tend to have th latest version of flash player and as i've said i've got used to using flash now.

Just so you know i would be posting the game up on newgrounds.com, i submitted a short zelda clip yesterday but it got blammed finishing on a cored of 1.51/5.00, so close to the 1.6 needed!

Im not surprised that much though it only lasted about 20 seconds and wasn;t the best i can do....

Posted

well, when I am done with my game aswell, then will I notefy you gues...... it more of a singel quest then a real zelda game