Zelda MMORPG

179 posts in this topic

Posted

want to waste money? adopt me and get me whatever i want, that'd waste your money in about a day or three

Posted

uhh, i'm 15! it's elegal to adopt a kid at that age... and you would only be 2 to 3 years younger than me.

besides... i do not think my girlfriend would like it...

Posted

or give her the money......

Posted

Off-topicness again...

Posted

ehh, petions won't work....

Posted

Ehh... It will NOT be the last Zelda game if they do make it. Zelda will probably live for another gen, And

also it will not come out! Multi player is not big in Zelda titels. 4 swords did an okay job but the

fact you had to have at least 2 gamboys do do multi player was a letdown. So if it comes out someday,

sue me.

Posted

Well I have seen this game called Wiki (Now called Project Wiki) that uses Cel-Shading and looks almost exactly like the Wind Waker. I can't wait too play it.

Project Wiki Homepage

And youtube has a videoclip of it's gameplay. Check it out.

You're welcome in advance! :D

Posted

yes, but is it a zelda game? (i can;t check because my dial-up's incredibly strained as it is at the moment)

If not, then there's really no point posting it here just because it's got cel-shaded graphics...

Posted

it does look awsome though

Posted

the MMORPG thing sounds prity good and i think it would be nice to expand the world of hyrule even further it is defanatly a game i would check out if it existed at the moment but of cource it could never replace the good old games :D

Posted

If the legend of zelda series got to that, why would they stop there? :blink:

With the Wi-Fi connection, they can take the series much further.

Posted

yeah with the whole new wi fi thing they come up with a whole new type of new zelda i dont think there gonna stop on one of there best selling games

Posted

They could maybe make a sequel for TP as they did for Oot with MM.

Posted

The idea did strike me as a bit odd, but after I pondered it a bit longer, it seemed like a really cool idea. And with the big N working on it (if it's more than a rumor) then I'm sure it would be awesome!

And about the races, I think the Gerudo would have to be an only female race because only one male every 100 years to rule them all? It would have to be more fair then that. And the Gorons, come to think of it, I've never even seen a female Goron...