Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Join the club.

And sorry, I mustn't of read your post properly.

Do you like my avatar?

Posted

Wow. G333's in grade 7?

Posted

It seems that way, yes. Why? What grade are you in?

Posted

There's a brush fire behind my school. It's in the canyon behind the football field. Happened around the time school got out (2:15), and I was hanging out at the quad, when all of a sudden a giant cloud of smoke popped up behind the school. Not when people were running TO it, though. xp

Posted

seriously, every other post here is teto, this is getting ridiculous...

Posted

Just because I poured my heart and soul into spamming this site to the ground.

I'm just hyper and on holiday. So... Get used to it. I'm sorry. But I'm here to stay. Until I get bored. Which probably wont be long...

Posted

As long as your posts are serious and aren't just one worded or full of spam, there is no reason to worry. Otherwise, you might just want to stop before you get in trouble.

Posted

Yeah. I knew about that, but what I was asking was which part of your family came from Scotland?

My dad's parents came from Ireland. So, I'm a bit Irish as well. But that's it.

Both of my parents have Scottish ancestry :D

I am part Irish, too!!

Posted

Nice one. My dad's from Liverpool.

So, a bit of English there...

Posted

As far as I know, I'm part British (my uncles and aunts have very British last names) and of course, I'm Canadian. ^_^

Posted

Both my parents are Filipino (lived there, moved to the states in the 80s. My mom was from Manila, and my dad was from Zamboanga). But my mom was also Chinese from her dad (he was full Chinese), and my dad's dad was full Japanese. So I'm half Filipino, one fourth Chinese, and one fourth Japanese.

Posted

As far as I know, I'm part British (my uncles and aunts have very British last names) and of course, I'm Canadian. ^_^

What are the last names? My mother's maiden name is MacDonald. The food store chain ruined the name though. My dad's mother's maiden name is Lappin as well. But i'm not sure where that originates from.

Posted

I'm German. Only German. My father came from Germany (he was born there, but came to America soon after) and all four of my grandparents came from Germany. Obviously if you trace back my lineage far enough you will find something else, but all of my family that I know is from Germany.

Posted

I think I'm mostly British of some form or another (and mostly english from that, followed by a bit of welsh).

I think a way back there may be a bit of Irish, but I don't know.

Posted

lololol "Lappin"

Lappin (if I've got the spelling right) = French for "Bunny".