Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

▓Conversation with Little Laurence▓

I think I'll post mine, too.

Little Laurence

"Under-Appreciated Member"? But everybody appreciates you.

Also, in two days, you'll be one year old here.

StarFox

If everyone appreciated me, I wouldn't have been talked about how fat I am on the podcast.

StarFox

I'd like to call attention to something:

Welcome to the poster, cool dude! :) Yo shizzle mah brizzle, dawg.

Hypocritical poster, much?

""WECLOME" to the Rare Witch Project...if "WERE" not positive..."

Honestly.

Why have you been incredibly nasty to everyone lately? You called me a git, for one. You've had nothing nice to say about anyone at all, really. If you don't like to abide by common decency standards, why post if you're trying to offend? I'm pretty sure most of the community here does not appreciate this behavior. I can pretty much almost guarantee it.

Little Laurence

I've actually been extremely nice to almost everybody here.

When somebody clears up grammar and their's is wrong, they set their own trap :)

________________________________________________________________________________

This is pretty much that same jerk.

Posted

Ok, so today was my first day of school. Here's the scoop:

1st - Seminary (Church class) - Will be fun. I like the teacher.

2nd - Gym - Coach is a moron, like always. At least he took off his infamous "character building" vocab packet this year.

3rd - Earth Science - Bah. I wanted to be in Biology, and I should be, but nooo, I have to sit in a class populated mostly by delinquents and learn stuff I already know. The teacher is ok, I guess...

4th - English - I freaking hate this lady. She makes us write in cursive 24/7 because "we're not third graders", "we're more mature", and "it uses less energy". I learned cursive in third grade and haven't used it since, it doesn't look all mature and proffesional, signatures aside, and I really don't care whether I have to lift my pencil or not. She had us write the se words over and over so we can improve our cursive so we can go use it for the rest of our lives. Bah.

5th - Algebra 2 - Meh. The classmates are good, but it's kind of dull and she gives out a bit too much homework.

6th - Geography - The teacher is way nice, the classmates provide an entertaining atmosphere, and we don't get much work. Oh, and the girl I liked for the last bit of last year sits near me.

7th - Orchestra - Epic win.

Posted

Three days back at school and I'm already sick of it. It's all rote study, and almost all of the classes that I actually get anything out of are either college-level classes or classes that could be college-level if my school offered them. Which begs the question: why not just send me off to college?

I'm just sick of not being able to do anything with what I learn. I've had a revelation. Knowledge for knowledge's sake is nothing more than bullshit. And yet the bullshit is forced down our throats.

Yeah, I've had a bad day.

Posted

YLA, I read that book last year. It was bizarre and trippy, but based on his real experiences as a prisoner of war in Dresden during the fire bombings. Just keep reading, it gets better, though still confusing. When you finish it, I'll tell you what I eventually decided about the real message.

Dude, some things I learned in US History from my moron of a teacher:

"Muslimism" is the new word for "Islam".

Off the Cape of Good Horn (not the Cape of Good Hope), there are sharks that chase down seals and jump 15 feet out of the water just to break them in half.

Lastly, nobody lived in Russia until about 300 years ago.

I'm not even kidding. I wish I was, but I'm not.

On the other side of things, we learned what to do if our Physics teacher sets himself on fire or electrocutes himself, both of which are evidently things he's done in recent years. That is going to be a really fun class. As is English, where the teacher gives us plenty of time to do projects. And Video Tech, where we analyze (read, "watch") films all year.

And Graphics and Animation...we're making animations. And flash games. Yeah, that's right, I have a class where we get to make flash games all year.

Freaking awesome.

Posted

Lucky. That class sounds flippin' awesome.

Posted

I signed up for a class called "T.V. Productions" but instead I got put in Band. AND YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP TO GET IN BAND!!!!! :anger: Maybe because i was in band last year. but i completely hate band. The teacher is ok but band is way to boring. by the end of last year i couldn't play at all.

Posted

YLA, I read that book last year. It was bizarre and trippy, but based on his real experiences as a prisoner of war in Dresden during the fire bombings. Just keep reading, it gets better, though still confusing. When you finish it, I'll tell you what I eventually decided about the real message.

Alright. Though I may use my friends advice and just use online notes. >_< I know it's not fair, but who said life was fair?

Also I can't wait for web design. ;)

Posted

I'm looking up poems for drama. It's all Edgar Allen Poe, just to drive my teacher crazy. I'll also use FF Crisis Core's Loveless and FFIV's Mysidian Legend if she lets me. I wanna make the class think i'm a freak :D

Posted

You're good at making people think that, Poke. xD

I had to read Edgar Allen Poe in English last year. I read... "The Cask of Amontillado" I think that's the name. It was something like that.

Posted

lol, i'm not sure if i should feel complimented or ashamed, YLA. I'll decide tomorrow.

Posted

It's a compliment. Trust me.

Posted

haha xD I figured. Just felt like posting that. Because if you want a real freak, you'd have to look at Luneth and the rest of the people that live in his area.

Posted

Oh I read that wrong. You said freak. I thought you said weird. I mean you are weird in a good way.

Posted

Poke, i'm selling your soul on ebay now you fish

Posted

you already sold my soul. I bought it back for 5 pennies.

yla, yah. I'm like the weirdest shnit in weird shnit town. yo diggidy. hot dog.