Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

you know you love all the sevys and all their bad jokes and puns, arcanelord. you just know you do. i bet half of them are your friends :D nah. And i thought you were luneths grade, not mine arcane. ._.

Posted

Haha, I remember when you were a sevii arcanelord. putting up with sevis is part of being a ninth grader.

Posted

And I hate it. D:

Posted

Got back from my first day of Junior year. Overall, not bad. The Video Tech teacher is really cool and laid back, my Graphics and Animation class is, as far as I can tell, going to be the most entertaining and freaking awesome class I've ever taken, Pre-Cal is going to be good just because I have so many of my friends in it, the English teacher also teaches college and preaches at his church (coolest teacher, by far), Spanish is going to be very meh this year, Physics is going to be way better than Chemistry, and the US History teacher is freaking weird. Like, she may very well be an actual psychopath. Plus, she can't teach worth anything.

My only real complaint is about lunch, strangely enough. I'm going to go post a rant about it now, as it angers me greatly.

Posted

Lucky. I'm very pessimistic about my classes. I guess I'll just wait and see...

Posted

My classes are alright.

1. Probability and Statistics

2. Virtual School

3. English IV

4. Religion

5. Government and Economy

6. Psychology

7. Virtual School

I have AP Calculus BC and AP Computer Science A for my Virtual School courses, where I basically take classes over the internet, and I can do whichever one I feel like doing during each period. I'm kind of excited about my economy class--we get to play a stock trading simulation game. It looks like fun.

Posted

First day of Sophomore year/high school for me.

Seemed to me just like Junior High only with a larger school.

And different amount of classes (only 5).

For this trimester I have,

1. Marching Band

2. Health

3. English

4. Chemistry

5. World History

Posted

My schedule:

Video Tech

Graphics and Animation

Pre-Calculus

English 3

Lunch

Spanish 2

Physics

US History

Posted (edited)

Wait I just thought of something... My schedule doesn't show lunch... D: I'm not allowed to eat. :cry:

My bathroom clock gave me a message. It said LO:L... Maybe because it was 7:07.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

My bathroom clock gave me a message. It said LO:L... Maybe because it was 7:07.

It was LAAAAAUGHING at you. Aloud too, didn't you notice? It was laughing because you're so pathetic that you NEED to eat lunch. >:C Yeeah.

Since 7th grade, I hadn't eaten lunch. Then when Freshman year of High-school started... (Last year) I ate RARELY. This one girl that I knew back in Middle School said that it was good that I was eating lunch. I'm so skinny. ;_;

Very rarely though... I would usually either leave me lunch card at home (That's what we buy lunch with, some of us have to chip in some money too) or I'd lend it to a friend so he may get a second lunch for himself.

Posted

Well don't be expecting to see a lot of me for the next few days. Remember the book thing I had to do? Well my mom found out and she was mad at the school because I lied and said I never got one so now I have to read it online. :(

Btw I'm reading Slaughter House 5.

Posted

I feel confused, lost in my mind. I'm feeling dazed, I wish I could find.....

Something to do. D:

Posted

Walk.

Posted

I'm getting sick of reading this f***ing book.

I'm on page 18, the first 7 or 8 pages were nothing that had to do with the book, it's long winded, never ends, and they haven't said his name once so I had to look it up.

Long story short. I HATE THIS BOOK!

Posted

Lol, try reading Wuthering Heights. You would die.

I, on the other hand, like it.