Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, what a flame war.

Posted

This isn't what I call a war. It's just regular flaming.

Posted

It isn't a flame war until the mods join in. And by that time, everybody mellows up out of fear.

Posted

It isn't a flame war until the mods join in. And by that time, everybody mellows up out of fear.

Hey there.

Posted

Oiy... such a tough annotated bibliography, and my prof STILL hasn't e-mailed me back about something I need to know. It's due tomorrow.

Posted

I hate annotated biographies DX

Especially when you can't find the information for your sources.

I just reached Platinum Membership on Club nintendo, been a member since yesterday |D I can't wait until June 30th, I WILL GET AN AWESOME PRIZE. And, with 350 of my points, I ordered a three poster set of Zelda. DAHAHAHA. One shows the history of zelda, the different versions of Link since 1987, to 2007. One is a twilight princess poster(awesome), and then a phantom hourglass poster(awesome). Im excited.

Posted

Wait, what? You won all that loot in a day?

Posted

You get 50 points when you register a wii game, 30 for DS games, and 160 for registering andl inking your DSi. Once I link my Wii Shp Channel I'll probably get MOAR points. Not sure though.

Yeah, 8 Wii games, 2 DS games, and DSi. All together is 600 points. (Wii Fit counts for 80).

Which is Platinum Membership. Gold is 300.

I should have stopped at 300, that way I'd have more next year, so I could win again :\

Oh well. I'll probably have a lot more games by then anyways.(I still have to find my Pearl case, and I have more Wii games.)

Posted

Nice. Do they give you points for Gamecube or Gameboy Advanced games? (Yeah, I'm old gen still.)

Posted

I don't think so :\

Sorry.

Posted

Nice quote. I love Saha.

Posted

Lol. Everytime he said that I laughed. My all-time favorite quote |D

Posted

Nice. Do they give you points for Gamecube or Gameboy Advanced games? (Yeah, I'm old gen still.)

Nope. But you can register to them to be in some sort of logbook of your games.

Posted

Yeah, you can still register, but you don't get any coins. Which I think kinda sucks... They should at least give a small amount of coins. 5 - 10 is what Im thinking.(Btw, they have to be liscensed by Nintendo, or they won't let you register it.)

Posted

Well I'm home sick still. I mean seriously my sickness is an on off thing. :( Like at first I fell fine the next I feel like crap and throw up. Also my parents won't be home today at all. *Sigh.*