Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I'm kinda bored, but meh I'm watching an LP on DK 64.

Posted

Up at the top-right of the page, click on the box with your name. On the drop menu, click on "My Settings". Your avatar settings will be under the "Profile" tab.

Posted

Can anybody access Google right now? It doesn't seem to be working.

Posted

It works for me.

Posted

Upat the top-right of the page, click on the box with your name. On thedrop menu, click on "My Settings". Your avatar settings will be underthe "Profile" tab.

Foiled again by the drop menu. Thank you sir.

Can anybody access Google right now? It doesn't seem to be working.

Working fine over here.

Also, I almost posted a new topic when clicking on the post reply link. Got to get used to all this.

Posted

Yeah, it's working for me again now.

Woah, I'm downloading like +25GB of Nintendo commercials. :P

(Youtube: Japancommercials4U2)

I use a Youtube downloader it's a great app, it can download whole accounts. And than even make you able to de select videos before downloading.

Anyhow,

I also got 1.36 GB of DKC videos. :D I self got the original VHC video tape. :) (Had to buy it twice, since it once broke.)

Than I found it for 2 euros at a second hand shop. (It wasn't even meant to be sold, the shop keeper said. xD )

Is that a Firefox add-on? What is it called and where can I find it?

Posted

Just found out my username is a song. Therefore I must make the lyrics my signature. They're not half bad either.

An update on my life: Woke up at like 5pm today because I was travelling on trains since 4am yesterday morning. Got home at about 11pm last night so you can only imagine how horrible the trip was. Didn't help that I was sleeping on the floor the night before I had to catch the train, my fault lead to a sore throat the whole day and that didn't help things. Made a card game on the way back up called "Your Mom". It's a four player game. Limitless hilarity from speaking the first line of the rules; "'Your Mom' is a four player game". I feel so mature. I decided today to make me a new forum account to go with the many. Everyone was at school over in America and I was wide awake, so i had to find somewhere new to post and relieve some energy-- the weather's pretty horrible over here, don't judge me.

How is everybody then? I need me a conversation.

Posted

I just lost the game.

My dog is sitting on my right arm.

Posted

I just lost the game.

Ugh. I hate the game, my friend does it the whole time at school. I'm pretty sure he's past the stage where he thinks it's funny to make us lose but to make us annoyed that he's keeping it up and apparently still thinks it's funny or something. He's doing himself no favors.

My dog is sitting on my right arm.

Dogs are awesome. When I got off the train and got home he was freaking out. According to my trusty sources, he was crying the first night I was away. I imagined him in the cold and was like 'awww'. Then I was immediately confused as to why I did.

Posted

That made me awwww.

I have a very small dog, I will not mention the breed or I will be ridiculed.

Posted

You should definitely mention the breed. Mine doesn't have one because we just went and took one from a litter my brother told us about. I got the runt and he's still pretty big.

Posted

I have a Chihuahua. And she is adorable.

Posted

Chihuahuas are pretty awesome though. Something different from having a beast of a dog. At least people aren't afraid of your dog, people are pretty hesitant around mine, even though he's a big sop underneath. You can see it in his eyes as long as you look close enough. Just hope he doesn't notice and lick you to death. Deadly kindness this way comes. I dread having to leave home after hearing that he was crying after I left. He'd miss me and I know as solid fact I would miss him more than anything. He's got a far shorter life than anybody else in my family and I don't want to miss a thing. [/pansy]

Posted

I'm not allowed to have pets because I'll get atached to them and they'll die.

Seriously wtf. That's supposed to happen.

Posted

I wish I had a German shepard.

I'm getting one when we eventually move out into the outback.