Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I've not suffered loss yet. I don't get close to my relatives so I feel kinda bad when they die but not about them being gone, about me not feeling anything about them dying. I live way too far away from my relatives to form a strong enough bond to feel bad about their passing. But when one of my dogs, immediate family or friends die, BAM. Crying child. Pretty sure one of the dogs is going soon though-- he staggers rather than walks when moving around the house, he coughs constantly, but he can still run. I'm not great at guessing death times and I'd rather not be. I just hope he dies peacefully and when there's little pressure on me as to give me time to get over it without any extra stress. Too bad there's like alot.

Posted

Damn, I really feel for you and your dog.

Posted

Thanks man. Just hope I'll recover when it happens. I feel like I will almost immediately but I'm pretty sure from past experience that I don't know my emotions in the slightest. I just hope I'm right in thinking that I'm a heartless so and so. Anyway, what's it like over in Australia? Isn't it like Spring or something over there right now? In fact, why aren't you at school young man?

Posted

I'm sick.

Yeah, it is spring. Though, where I live it doesn't get hot until summer and then it's REALLY hot.

I hate Canberra, I want to move out of town and and get a horse or two and spend my days riding them.

Posted

Wish I lived in a dry country. Apparently, in Poland anyway, it can get really cold but all you have to do is wrap up warm and you're fine because of lack of wind or the wet to make the cold worse. I want to go to Poland one day. Moreso the USA of course. Wish I wasn't so lazy in French class so that I could have the upside to knowing a little foreign language to take with me. Not like it would help in either of the countries, but as a good party trick it would be swell.

Edit: Why does my avatar keep disappearing?

Posted

USA isn't that exciting, in my opinion. Though you're probably thinking that about UK, where I'd like to go. Maybe we can trade countries for a little while. ;o

I agree that Poland would be fun to visit.

Posted

Yeah. but really what happened to my avatar? :c I feel so exposed.

Edit: Fixed it methinks. I feel so much better now I have my face on.

Posted

I can't figure out what it's supposed to be... :/

Edit: Wait, I get it. Cuuute. :>

Posted

Dots for eyes and a laugh suppressed by hands covering the mouth. Also a dog nose or something.

Posted

So, anyone interested in my soul? Because I will totally give it to you if you do my math homework.

Posted

Give me a problem.

Posted

Too late. I'm finished for now. But if you still want my soul, I'd be happy to compose a list of menial labor. :)

Posted

Curses! I so much wanted your soul...

Posted

The class I was in was Introduction to the Old Testament Honors. I think I'm going to dread the final in there. X-x

I have an annotated bibliography due Thursday for it.

Posted

Aethix: That was you're 1500th post. o: