Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone hints for a Hair Style Man website with Guide on it or something?

Thanks... :)

Posted

I got my I-pod!

ONE DAY EARLY!

I am very happy right now

Posted

Sweet. You like it?

Also, i'm in a good mood today. So far, today's been great, and I predict it'll get better. :)

I'm going to Five Guys with my friends tonight. They have the best burgers ever, and tons of good fries and soda for cheap. :joy:

Posted

Bleh, I'm in a bad mood and really pissed off at Level 5.

Posted

Level 5 of what?

Also, cheer up! *gives cookie*

Posted

Sweet. You like it?

Also, i'm in a good mood today. So far, today's been great, and I predict it'll get better. :)

I'm going to Five Guys with my friends tonight. They have the best burgers ever, and tons of good fries and soda for cheap. :joy:

Ya the iPod Nano is sweet.

Just trying to download songs. (Its being slow process with the huge music file and stuff, and my computer being slow at downloading things from the internet)

Posted

Five Guys is GODLY.

That is all. *disappears again*

Posted

Ya the iPod Nano is sweet.

Just trying to download songs. (Its being slow process with the huge music file and stuff, and my computer being slow at downloading things from the internet)

I got an Itouch. It pwns. I can now play monopoly in Science

Posted

Cool, Chef. Enjoy the new ipod. I still love my simi outdated one.

Posted

So, I wrote a prologue to a series I'm considering doing. It's another post-apocalyptic story, but this time it's sci-fi instead of fantasy.

Also, today was good. "Phantom of the Opera", I've discovered, is a good date movie.

Posted

'Tis, very goo movie in general, however, take her to the show, it'll blow you away, and she will probably love it, make a night of it, dinner, show, after show drinks or something, drive yourself, clean up, get dressy, makes for a night to remember.

Posted (edited)

I just thought of the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me."

Funny, was it not the words of a man named Adolf Hitler that began the Nazi Party and not only killed millions of people, but began a worldwide war?

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Yes, but that's the actions caused by belief in the words, the words themselves did no harm, action caused it.

Posted

If it's ever in town, I may just do that. Considering that I can't drive without a parent yet, it'll be a while. I certainly can't take her out for drinks. It'll be a great idea in a few years, though.

If it is in town, though, I'll definitely see about getting tickets. She would love it.

Posted

When i say "drinks" I don'r nessacarily mean alcohol, ust something small and aintamate after, coffehouses are good for this for those of us who are underage, and you may very well ne able to drive yourself by the time the show comes to you, if it's anything like here, it comes once every couple of years, so you should be able to drive by then. But then, f you can save up and arrange it......limos make for an even better night, did that for my fianc