Rumors

62 posts in this topic

Posted

He has time to swing by Hyrule.

Posted

Who would scream "Ahhhh!!! It's Godzilla!!!" in hyrule??? :embarrassed:

In Tokeo, it would be Man in Suit...

Posted

The MM postman would... But he wouldn't run away because there's still mail to deliver. <_<

Posted

I heard seasons change in TP. That would be awesome, though kinda annoying.

Posted

Sorry to ruin your "M" theory but in the E3 gameplay demo, Midna is shown coming out of Link's shadow in the Goron Mines level. If you think about it, it is completely on par with what the interviews say. Links shadow in the light world is Midna in the Twilight Realm. That explains why they are together in both worlds.

Posted

ah yes, but how come midna comes to link in the twilight realm and she isn;t already with him? that's something else you've got to think about...

Posted

Well I'm just saying what I saw, but if you want to go into conjecture, then maybe somehow they have been separated in the passage to the Twilight Realm. Remember that we don't really have a firm grasp on even the beginning of the game. After reviewing the collection of movies I have, I can safely say that it goes like this: Toaru Village-->Colin and possibly Ilia kidnapped, Link knocked out-->Runs back to town, the passageway is filled with Twilight, Link is sucked in-->blank space here-->Meets Midna-->Who knows? My point is, Midna could be sharing a prison cell with Link in the castle we see him escaping from, hence, they weren't separated. Maybe sometime later in the game, Link is able to transform at will, which makes the screenshot of wolf-link without Midna a non-issue. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Posted

fake fake fake ... that picture is SO fake!

Posted

fake fake fake ... that picture is SO fake!

Erm...what? Which picture?

Posted

lmao, they really had to improve it from the other games, didn't they? oh and what picture....? i see no pictures :huh:

Posted

ohh, ok, thanks for clearing that up, i really feel stupid now..

Posted

oki.... my first time writing here soo hello everybody....

now this is not a rumor but just me thinking.... what if link from orcarina of time and majoras mask is the link in twiligth princess... iv seen some discussions concerning this and my personal theory is that perhaps our beloved link desided to be a farm boy instead of an frelancing adveturer. im just wondereing here.... another thing... do you think/know if any of the previus caracters (not talking about Zelda or Link here) will be involved f.x Princess Ruto?

p.s im from norway and my english isn't that good. sry

Posted

Maybe you meet Old Man Link in the ruins of Termina and he gives you his Hero's Tunic. He then tells you that he lost control of the Feirce Deity's Mask and distroyed Termina and is afraid of it's power, so he won't fight Ganon.

Posted

Or maybe the two Links have absolutely nothing to do with each other and the developers have said that they aren't the same person? Dunno, just a thought.