Rumors

62 posts in this topic

Posted

...... :o MIDNA IS THE MASTER SWORD? :o:o:o Well, then, I guess the Master Sword (Aka Midna) Is only good as a weapon, 'cuz I've seen Midna fight and I personaly think....let's just say "it" sucks at it. But perhaps Link is so good with the Master Sword because "it" (Midna) lends it's power to him, through Magic, thus making it the Balde of Evil's bane that it is....which also means that Midna must have been a good fighter...either that or she helps you as her creature form in the final/ A really important battle.... wow, I'm suprised NP hasn't revealed this......I think they might be hiding something from us..... :unsure: Lousy scum bags.... <_<

Posted

Does anyone know whose the major villian in TP. :embarrassed:

Posted

Duh ... It's ganon himself!! He's supposed to be stronger then he was in TWW and OOT LTTP and ther games that I can't think of (I happen to know that he also shows up when two candles in OOS and that other one ... !)

Posted

Is he the same Ganon that was in Oot and WW?

Posted

Duh ... It's ganon himself!! He's supposed to be stronger then he was in TWW and OOT LTTP and ther games that I can't think of (I happen to know that he also shows up when two candles in OOS and that other one ... !)

I've beaten him in OoS and in OoA. :D I feel happy. :D

Posted

Ok ghosh i was just woudering cause i didnt know.

Posted

That's ok. We all ask stupid questions. (how many planets are there? **Joking question. I know that there are eight. :D** )

Posted

That's ok. We all ask stupid questions. (how many planets are there? **Joking question. I know that there are eight. :D** )

Nine planets, but I think that they already found a 10th planet, though. But that's off-topic, so...

Posted

Nope, there are officially eight. Pluto's not a planet anymore. :D I knew I would get someone with that....

Posted

lol nice ganondorf

Posted

Nope, there are officially eight. Pluto's not a planet anymore. :D I knew I would get someone with that....

:angry: ...you got me, cause I am not good with remembering...did they make it official recently? Or is

It a rumor?

Posted

Official.

Posted

One rumor I am hearing a lot these days is that they found a new planet...

Posted

Is he the same Ganon that was in Oot and WW?

Nope. In WW he's done, it must be a decendant of Oot and WW's ganon!

Nine planets, but I think that they already found a 10th planet, though. But that's off-topic, so...

Planet X ...

Posted

But WW takes place after Oot and after TP, so it's possible... :P