Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SSBB official website taken down.

196 posts in this topic

Posted

The Pokemon stage looks. . .bland. Not very special. And kinda small.

And it doesn't look like they improved the graphics on Chicorita at all!!!!

As for Groudon, I don't think he moves. He just stands there looking pretty. Pretty, and hot.

Posted

the Pokemon stage probabbly changes similar to the way it did in melee, I don't think they've updated the graphics on chicorita itself much (in the same way that pikachu and kirby look almost the same as they did before) but the razor leaf or whatever animations looks as though it's better

Posted

Pikachu and Kirby. . .

I hope this is all building up to something new. . .

Posted

I reckon there's small pieces of information to be taken from everything, I havn't found anything in Pikachu and Kirby yet though.

As for recovering, if that picture sequence is showing the same recovery, then mario's recovery is a lot bigger. I wouldn't be suprised if they made everybody's recovery's bigger so it brought frantic aerial combat just after almost dying anyway into battle. Plus their comment at the bottom furthurs those suspicions.

Posted

Good observation.

Posted

Well, that puts to rest our controller arguments

IT CAN USE EVERY CONTROLLER (Wiimote, Wiimote+Nunchuk, Classic Controller or Gamecube controller)

does this mean you can do 8 player? i mean using 4 gamecube controller and 4 wiimotes/with nunchuks/classic controllers? that would be savage

Posted

that would be awesome! 8 players but i think it would be a bit too crowded. you probably could if the stages were big but like in sunshine level it would be too crowded. Or maybe im wrong!! :D nice thought though. you should work for nintendo and give them or sell them :D some of your ideas

Posted

Well this is big News. . .

Posted

actually, it's pretty big, i mean all we'd heard before was that it'd probabbly use just the gamecube and classic controllers

it also means that there'll be motion sensing in the game if you choose just the wiimote, because you can't smash and dash with the control pad alone...as they say themselves

Posted

This is the coolest stage yet!! I love the pastel look. . .

Posted

[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][size=6][/size][color="#000000"][/color]SSBB WEBSITE ROCKS THEY JUST KEEP UPDATING ITS EITHER EVERY DAY OR 2 ITS AWESOME :embarrassed: :wacko: :D :huh: [codebox]http://www.smashbros.com/[/codebox][size="6"][/size]

Posted

that didn't really seem nescessary...

anyway, they put ridley's theme up today, i wonder how that's gonna to fuel the speculation that he's in the game...

Posted

But wait, :unsure:

It says "Metroid: Boss Battle Music (Ridley Fight)" this goes along with the theory of every character having thier own campaign or story mode. Maybe the boss of Metroid's is Ridley. Link's = Ganondorf. Mario = Bowser. Etc. Maybe once you fight the boss, they become a playable character as well. . .

Posted

OOH OOH!! crates and barrels and by the looks of the sliding ones (omg wow!) u can sit on them!!!

and its amazing they suit the stage as well

Posted

I reckon the fact you can stand on them and can't just walk straight through them could actually change battle quite a bit, i meant you could use them as cover before, but now people can't even run at you through them so you have to do a flying attack at them.

For some reason i get the impression they're trying to focus more on aerial fighting, but im not sure why I think that.