Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SSBB official website taken down.

196 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='46309' date='May 26 2007, 09:14 AM']look who's talking double poster...

anyway, he's just beeing polite...[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Thankyou [color="#8b0000"]Mr.EyeofTruth[/color][color="#ffa500"], ok, now [color="#4b0082"]hylian twili[/color]..... PLEASE STOP HARRASING ME ABOUT WHAT I DO. What I do is my business. So get over it.

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr. Triforce

P.S. I won't cut down on it... So cry me a river, build me a bridge, AND GET OVER IT!!!!!! on a side note.... thankyou [color="#ffffff"]Goron Merchant[/color] for actually posting something that has to do with the topic.[/color][/color][/font]

Posted

No prob [color="#FF8C00"]Mr. T.[/color]

Posted

i like it, it's like a sig, but you take the time and effort to write it every time

anyway, yes, we're going to need to wait until monday for any new info. I reckon they're going to announce/show off a stage (probabbly one that was in one of the vids anyway)

As for why the wiimote's on it's side, tha's just the most easily recognisable controller/control configuration that's assocatiated with the console, showing it with a nunchuk as well would make it more complicated and a gamecube controller would be too indistinguishable, it's just an icon...

Posted

I would recognize a GC controller if they put it there...

They showed some of Pit's moves today.

Check the site for some coll screenshots.

Yo, HT... You should really stop harrassing Mr. T. for posting like that. There's nothing wrong with it and it's cool. In fact...

[color="#00BFFF"][font="Book Antiqua"]
Yours Truly,
:D
Mr. Relean[/font][/color]

Posted

I cant wait until SSMB comes out its gonna be the BEST!!

Posted

ssMb? you meant to put a B, right?

and todays update seems to be late...
ah ha, finally...

Final smash details! (that's the big crazy savage attack things). They can only be performed once and only after obtaining the final smash icon (you've seen it in the video). There's also a couple more screenshots of mario doing his humongous fireball thing which is his final smash...

Posted

Ah, the Mario Finale...

It looks extremely powerful.

Posted

looks quite sweet, though not a majour update.

Posted

I don't think there's going to BE a major update now, just small trickles of information, quietly announcing new characters that are completely unexpected, filling everything in so there's no confusion....

Posted

I'd like to learn more about Link's. . .

Posted

Wahey, you can now walk and jump while using the shooting items such as the super scope (which they confirmed is included again in the game)

Posted

I looks a bit wierd. . .

Very white. . .

I wonder if they added it to the items page.

*Checks if they added it to the items page. . .*

Nope.

Posted

I think the site looks better than before. :)

Posted

I just wanna play the damn game...

Posted

New item this time:

The Cracker Launcher.

Oh, and it says ''[i]You can also aim the launcher at different angles by tilting the Control Stick up or down''[/i], so my Wii remote gameplay idea sucks now. :lol:

I guess we can play the game using the classic controller and/or GC controller...