Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SSBB official website taken down.

196 posts in this topic

Posted

you might have a problem with cookies or some internet thing, i can't remember what it is that can display old web pages.

Anyway, im gonna have to try and find this out when im at school later, im surprised still nothing has been announced.

Posted

omg still bugger all released now that IS dissapointing but oh well lol

Posted

This is not as bad as you may think Everyone is getting what they want it seems.I mean go look for yourself at [url="http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html"]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html[/url] and there is still more to come.

Posted

Oh my God...

That /is/ a lot of information!

EDIT: Told you that was Battlefield... ^_^

EDIT 2: In the ''How to play'' section they show a Wii remote sideways... New gameplay?

Posted

It isn't exactly dry on information by all means! Look! It gives you the names of all the composers involved, a sample of the music playing at the Battlefield stage, and comfirms a major rumor!!

"This time, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, many stages will undergo elaborate changes during battle."

Heres the list of all the composers too, if your don't want to load the site:

[b]Akihiro Honda[/b]
(Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.) Metal Gear Solid 4
Guns Of The Patriots /
Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS
[b]Arata Iiyoshi [/b] Pok

Posted

major changes during battle isn't exactly a rumour, i mean it even happened on a couple of stages on melee!

It is a bit disapointing, but this looks like they're going to update it regularly with new stuff. It looks like the amount of info on here could really build up.

That is INSANE the amount of composers and the variety of games though, it must be said. At least the man himself, Koji Kondo, is on there.
and at least there's a new piece of music :D so this is going to be playing while fighting on battlefield, interesting..

The wii remote sideways is an interesting point, but i don't see how they're going to do it like that, i mean i've been playing the original on the N64 using a wiimote, but it's not completely user friendly per se...

WAIT ONE MOMENT!
that list of composers...you'd expect that they ought to have something to do with the game, or at least be in companies that are going to have characters on the game, let's pick out some of the particularly odd ones...
[b]Jun Fukuda[/b] killer7 / contact
[b]Masato Kouda[/b] Monster Hunter / Devil May Cry
[b]Tomoko Sasaki (TOKIOHEIDI)[/b] NiGHTS
[b]Toshiyuki Sudo (Nintendo)[/b] Everybody Votes Channel (just lol really...)
[b]Yasunori Mitsuda
(PROCYON STUDIO CO., LTD.)[/b] CHRONO TRIGGER / XENOGEARS

any thoughts on this?

Posted

with my comment i made i didnt mean 2 say tht it was disapointing, i meant theres sod all change which there is now so yh.. WOW i have2 say up and running and i personally think tht NiGHTS fellow will b in it because of tht music selection... thts probably y he said it was risky.... oh and hey kazumi totaka!! most probably gonna include his secret theme tune in it ahhaha

Posted

nah, he said it was risky for THEM because of the shear number and range of composers working on this game, you're bound to have a conflict of interests somewhere along the lines, but hopefully this means the in-game music ought to be excellant and very varied, from the menu theme it sounds fully orchestrated, which will be cool.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='45599' date='May 22 2007, 08:18 AM']major changes during battle isn't exactly a rumour, i mean it even happened on a couple of stages on melee!

It is a bit disapointing, but this looks like they're going to update it regularly with new stuff. It looks like the amount of info on here could really build up.

That is INSANE the amount of composers and the variety of games though, it must be said. At least the man himself, Koji Kondo, is on there.
and at least there's a new piece of music :D so this is going to be playing while fighting on battlefield, interesting..

The wii remote sideways is an interesting point, but i don't see how they're going to do it like that, i mean i've been playing the original on the N64 using a wiimote, but it's not completely user friendly per se...
WAIT ONE MOMENT!
that list of composers...you'd expect that they ought to have something to do with the game, or at least be in companies that are going to have characters on the game, let's pick out some of the particularly odd ones...
[b]Jun Fukuda[/b] killer7 / contact
[b]Masato Kouda[/b] Monster Hunter / Devil May Cry
[b]Tomoko Sasaki (TOKIOHEIDI)[/b] NiGHTS
[b]Toshiyuki Sudo (Nintendo)[/b] Everybody Votes Channel (just lol really...)
[b]Yasunori Mitsuda
(PROCYON STUDIO CO., LTD.)[/b] CHRONO TRIGGER / XENOGEARS

any thoughts on this?[/quote]

Yeah, The Kingdom Hearts Composer is in there too. I'm guessing that the Wario Ware Inc. Composer will be making the song for Wario's stage. I can't imagine how crazy Wario's Stage is gonna be!!

Posted

actually, that's worth thinking about

*thinks*

:huh: wow, crazy

cool, they updated again today (23rd of may, see, this is what the edit button is for) character details for link and mario with new screenies :D

that picture with link with his bow and arrow seems a bit off, the arrow seems too high up, is that just me or am i being pedantic?

Posted

Well they have a few new screenshots and Character profiles for Link and Mario now. So far they're staying true to thier word and updating every day. . .

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='45694' date='May 22 2007, 09:46 PM']That picture with link with his bow and arrow seems a bit off, the arrow seems too high up, is that just me or am I being pedantic?[/quote]

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY DIDN'T GET COMPLAINTS ABOUT LINK NOT BEING ABLE TO AIM HIS BOW IN SSBM AND SO PUT THAT INTO SSBB? :huh: HUH? HUH? [size=100][b]HUH?![/b][/size] THAT'S RIGHT! YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!

OWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, Sorry, I just HAD to say that....

My bad.....

*Puts up sign saying "Plz don't ban me!!!! :cry: " and uses it as a shield*

Anywho.....

First: Orchestrators, Char profiles, and How to play.

Coming soon: Stages and Items, and possibly MORE chars.

MIGHT come: More Trailers as we're counting down.

Posted

Woo, that's great and all, and the music sample sounds AWESOME, but I hope they update plenty so they can get to Ganondorf..... :unsure: Sorry, he's the only thing on my mind right now, next to online play.... As soon as Nintendo announces him....(I'm...96.32% sure he's in it). I wanna know if he can use his sword..... :P If so, which sword? His old sword or his TP sword? If he's Ganon from TP, chances are it's his TP one....but what about his TWW swords? They never said it was TP Ganondorf, he could be from TWW..... :unsure: I hope they don't change too many of his moves, I owned some major butt with the old him....I can only think of...maybe two and a half moves he has that I don't like..... :unsure: Although, if he does have his sword, I hope he doesn't change into an actual SWORDSMAN character....that would be pretty bad. What about Zant?? If he's there, what kind of character would he be??

[size=1]
Ganondorf[/size]

Posted

The new pose for Link shooting arrows is awesome.

Oh, I hope they put Ganondorf in.

Dual katana wielding for the win. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='45911' date='May 23 2007, 04:34 PM']Woo, that's great and all, and the music sample sounds AWESOME, but I hope they update plenty so they can get to Ganondorf..... :unsure: Sorry, he's the only thing on my mind right now, next to online play.... As soon as Nintendo announces him....(I'm...96.32% sure he's in it). I wanna know if he can use his sword..... :P If so, which sword? His old sword or his TP sword? If he's Ganon from TP, chances are it's his TP one....but what about his TWW swords? They never said it was TP Ganondorf, he could be from TWW..... :unsure: I hope they don't change too many of his moves, I owned some major butt with the old him....I can only think of...maybe two and a half moves he has that I don't like..... :unsure: Although, if he does have his sword, I hope he doesn't change into an actual SWORDSMAN character....that would be pretty bad. What about Zant?? If he's there, what kind of character would he be??
[size=1]
Ganondorf[/size][/quote]

I'm guessing since they're using TP Link, they'll use TP Ganondorf. . .