Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Storyline Suggestions

96 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Django' post='45633' date='May 22 2007, 01:32 PM']I think in/around OoT time would be nice.[/quote]
yeah you could have extra dungeons with new items like the rocs cape and you could go around and get the three elemental stones and the medalions and triforce shards and stuff :D

Posted

Ganon kidnapps Siara or someone else close to him, and climb into link now gigant house and sends mini Ganons. And Link dose What?
Sends mini links of course

Posted

i think that you should have a dungeon to escape from in the begining no multi-player mode in dungeon but once you leave the dungeon you can't go back but there is multiple players outside of dungeon.

Posted

[quote name='deku nut' post='153246' date='Jun 30 2008, 10:14 AM']i think that you should have a dungeon to escape from in the begining no multi-player mode in dungeon but once you leave the dungeon you can't go back but there is multiple players outside of dungeon.[/quote]
I think I like your suggestion :)
If you clear it up for me a little xD sorry :P

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='153746' date='Jul 3 2008, 12:59 PM']I think I like your suggestion :)
If you clear it up for me a little xD sorry :P[/quote]
Kind of a safe first area where you learn the controls, and do little things such as name (if not done at before), and since it's a sprited game minor customizations (ie:Race and gender) that is only one player, and isn't revisited.

I'd like to bring back my previous plot with all NPCs now knowing a little more about MMORPGS.

Posted

[quote name='akamaru' post='153761' date='Jul 3 2008, 02:05 PM']Kind of a safe first area where you learn the controls, and do little things such as name (if not done at before), and since it's a sprited game minor customizations (ie:Race and gender) that is only one player, and isn't revisited.

I'd like to bring back my previous plot with all NPCs now knowing a little more about MMORPGS.[/quote]
Ah,
I already made that xD
In the first up house you will see if you first join in :) You will learn everything and I'll add a NPC to try out the control's ;)

Adr990