Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Game suggestions

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like that you can catcn chikens and gain acces to some doungens like"jump over the cliff"

Posted

[quote name='Max Rox Ur Sox' post='46076' date='May 24 2007, 09:06 PM']I want a large variety to choose from for the look of your character.[/quote]
me to like kid link hint hint :D

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='46240' date='May 25 2007, 09:19 PM']Exactly.

So the losing Guild would have to pay some kind of royalty to the winner and serve them or fight for them.[/quote]
i hope you can choose not to take damage from players in a guild war because usualy i always get attacked by both sides :fear:

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='49298' date='Jun 14 2007, 03:53 PM']Well, all the more interesting! =D
There needs to be something other MMOs don't have, so this isn't basically some other MMO dressed up a Zelda-based game, though. Gorons are great, but it needs something unique. This could come later, who knows?
I have a weapon suggestion =P The Cane of Somaria, and it inflicts some damage the first attack, and creates a block in front of the character. The enemy can still attack, but shortly afterwards, the block explodes, and both of you get damaged, but the enemy moreso. Have you thought of using Magical Seeds? From the Oracle games. Ember seeds (Lantern makes them useless XD), Mystery Seeds, (What they do is a mystery, but most of the time they access Kaepora Gaebora statues, and turn Buzz Blobs into talking characters, and make full grown cuccoos turn into chicks) Gale Seeds, (For teleportation) Scent Seeds, (Distracting/luring monsters) and Pegasus Seeds. (They make you run I think 200% faster.)
They'd be very interesting to use, and Mystery Seeds could be used to access secret places! Or confuse/change monsters! Or defeat bosses like Veran, or what have you. You have to have a faster way to travel. Gale seeds would give you instant access when not near a portal, or whatever you use for travel, but they're expensive, or if you want to get to a nearby area quickly, you just use a Pegasus seed to not waste your gale seeds, which would have probably teleported you farther away. (Only six, or seven ports in the Oracle games =P) Scent seeds could be used for training purposes, but only one monster can attack you at a time with them. Ember seeds have no need with a lantern around it could be used for slingshot ammo for enemies, burning them, or used for something different.
I have a lot of item ideas that I don't think'd be hard to pull off.
Sahaqiel[/quote]
so do i :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='MasterLink23' post='58202' date='Jul 16 2007, 01:24 PM']i think that there should be three guilds a red guild for power a green for courage and blue for wisdom and you can join what ever one you want and mabe clothes so if you get tired of wat you look like buy and sell and ghange clothes and mabe chain mail like what link wears to raise your defense and quest some side quest archery na d special items like the pegases shoes and nayrus love off of ocarina of time swimming flippers raft racing rocs feather and hidden skills and many varites of swords and shield and make the master sword only 10 of them and the top ten players get 1 and only 1 and mirror shield 20 of them and back to items power braclet also you could put rock climing in it the boomerang bombs i still got a lot of stuff buti ant goin to put all of it on here well thanks for reading[/quote]
i think you should be able to get things like the rocs cape but only one each player :embarrassed:

Posted

So...any suggestions on sprites I should do?

Posted

[quote name='Xats' post='135561' date='Apr 4 2008, 10:57 AM']So...any suggestions on sprites I should do?[/quote]
make a kid link sprite at the sprite shop :joy:

Posted

[quote name='real link' post='135571' date='Apr 4 2008, 08:32 PM']make a kid link sprite at the sprite shop :joy:[/quote]
Sprite shop @_@
Anyway I'll try make a young link now...

Posted

It would be great if someone could script something or something to let the game real let play online like World of War Craft (Never play it xD but I know it is online and stuff ;) )