Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Game suggestions

114 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the suggestion topic for hyrule online! yes get the idea suggest a idea and maybe it will be put into the game!!
[i]
[b][u]Current Suggested Ideas
[/u][/b][/i]Guild Competitions (guild wars, etc) in a location called "Guild Arena"
Ability to fish and sell the fish you catch (Fishing ponds)
Bugs to catch and sell...
Massive land war winner takes the land (command and conquer type thing)[i][b][u]

DO NOT SUGGEST List
[/u][/b][/i]Guilds
Fishing
Bugs
Fishing Pond
Guild arena
Mining

UPDATE 5/23/07

Posted

Let's see....we know there will be guilds.....and if there are guilds, there should be guild wars, right? How about an area that's not just a normal PvP area where guilds can fight? As in, people on the same guild can't hurt each other. Each guild could be assigned a color, and someone in that guild has a faint shading of that color. Let's say a guild's color is red. While in a guild war, that person looks slightly red.

Also, guild competitions. Like capture the flag. Or which guild could kill the most enemies in 5 minutes. Or something.

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='45817' date='May 24 2007, 03:37 AM']Let's see....we know there will be guilds.....and if there are guilds, there should be guild wars, right? How about an area that's not just a normal PvP area where guilds can fight? As in, people on the same guild can't hurt each other. Each guild could be assigned a color, and someone in that guild has a faint shading of that color. Let's say a guild's color is red. While in a guild war, that person looks slightly red.

Also, guild competitions. Like capture the flag. Or which guild could kill the most enemies in 5 minutes. Or something.[/quote]

those are good...

I would also like to see the oppurtunity to fish... and then sell the fish...

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='45820' date='May 23 2007, 09:41 AM']those are good...

I would also like to see the oppurtunity to fish... and then sell the fish...[/quote]
and bugs! bugs are good! sell teh bugs an make a few pennies (or dollars for you yanks)! bugs are nice! i like bugs!
sell bugs and fishies!

Posted

bug catching and fishing competitions could work well

I like your anticipation as well there gametap, already putting a donot suggest list, it's a good idea because ideas on topics like these get mentioned over and over and over and over...

Posted

monthly tourneys,and the winner will get some type of weapwn

Posted

I have an idea.

For example, a certain Guild has complete power over the lands for Lake Hylia to Hyrule Castle, and this other Guild wants to take over...

They could have a war and the winner takes the lands.

Posted

that would fall into tournaments for rewards

Posted

Yeah, that.

But it would be awesome.

Posted

woa, my tourney idea was pretty good, i guess

Posted

Yes, but I wasn't quite talking about a tourney...

We would be fighting for power over the land...

It could happen anytime, if a Guild decided to attack another Guild.

Posted

i always thought on a game like world of warcraft, where you have two main "teams" with the huge wars that are always going on you should be able to push back the other forces and control their land.

So it would be cool if it was like that, but you really need a lot of members to get it to work.

And on a game like this, what benefit would there be in controlling a certain area, because people could still come to that area anyway...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='46000' date='May 24 2007, 10:31 AM']i always thought on a game like world of warcraft, where you have two main "teams" with the huge wars that are always going on you should be able to push back the other forces and control their land.

So it would be cool if it was like that, but you really need a lot of members to get it to work.

And on a game like this, what benefit would there be in controlling a certain area, because people could still come to that area anyway...[/quote]

Sounds a lot like Guild Wars which came out /before/ WoW.

GW has 8 on 8 battles.

Posted

i thought you could do a lot more than 8 on 8 on guild wars...obviously not

the point i was getting to with the world of warcraft is the battles can happen whenever and wherever between the two sides, with as many people as they want, I was thinking it would be great to expand on something like this and have each side try and take each other's land constantly, effectively a big war...

this seems to be linking in with the storyline topic now...

Posted

I want a large variety to choose from for the look of your character.