Worst Mistake You've Ever Made In Zelda?

96 posts in this topic

Posted

where I stuffed up/embarassed myself is in the Shadow Temple in OOT. For a while I was actually too scared to start it. :embarrassed: This was when I was like 8 though.

Lol! the best one yet!

Posted

The shadow temple scared me when I was a kid,as well.The Bottom of the Well scared me,too.

Posted

im pretty sure it's impossible to stuff up on keys as well, I've never managed it before, i think it's a case of finding one you weren't aware was actually there before...

Posted

Yeah in the tree temple i got stuck because i missed the one near the entrance...

Posted

I accidentaly wandered off into the wrong temple in the first zelda game and ended up with a key,but realized that I was in the wrong f***ing temple,and went to the forest temple and had to deal with the fact that if I used my "extra" key in this place,I would end up with no more keys and would be stuck in the dungeon I got it from,with no way to go on,and would have to start all over again.

The /very/ first Zelda? You can go to a cave and buy a key...

You have to have gotten it because you can't get the Goron Bracelet Without it.

Oh no, it's possible, I used the Cucco Jump glitch to get to the Spirit Temple as a kid before becoming an adult, and thereby getting the Silver Gauntlets, which actually gives you the Goron Bracelet, win

And there's a way to actually /make/ keys in Temples, but not exactly make them, you have to do a bottle glitch, and everytime you do it, you get five keys, very helpful in the Water Temple >_>

Posted

In Twilight Princess... I accidentally fell into the lava. Link made a really cute noise, so I did it again. (Kyaa, I'm such a messed up little fangirl.) I had no idea how much health I had left, so I ended up dying and resetting the game after I did it the third time.. :embarrassed:

Posted

I jumped from the bridge that connects Ordon and Faron provinces because I thought there were invisible walls between the ropes. (For some strange reason) >_>

Posted

I jumped from the bridge that connects Ordon and Faron provinces because I thought there were invisible walls between the ropes. (For some strange reason) >_>

Lol, I thought you could break the ropes like in Wind Waker, and I tried to, but I fell off while swinging the sword

Posted

I thought id stuffed myself over in the first dungeon because of something like that, there's a small rope bridge over to the boss key puzzle and i was swingming my sword about testing it out and destroyed the bridge (hardly by mistake) only problem was, i couldn't figure out how to now get over to the boss key. I tried teleporting out and in again and nothing. It took me about 10 minutes, to spot the vines on the wall that led to the boss key, which made me feel like an idiot.

Posted

Mine was on the menu screen on OoT. One one profile i had every single upgrade, weapon, thing possible. I must have been tired but i may have accidentally deleted it :embarrassed: 60 hours of gameplay in that file and i stayed up 2 nights in a row getting everything.

Posted

Well this is pretty lame but when i was 7 and my uncle had OoT i played it and whenever i came to a redead i went to my uncle and asked him to kill em for me....but that was when i was younger...(and they were kinda freaky)

Posted

In Minish Cap, I always forget what I have to do to get the Power Bracelet and Flippers, so I always have to go on GameFAQs and look up a guide :cry:

Posted

I added 'In Zelda' to the end of the title, Just to be more clear on the topic.

I once somehow screwed up a dungeon in Lttp, by using all my keys in the wrong places and therefore couldnt go deeper into the dungeon, so I couldnt complete the dungeon, and the game.

I tried walkthroughs and everything - but I think eventually I had to just start over. (the entire game - not the dungeon)

I ended up messing up like that in that game, but I don't remember which dungeon :unsure:

I know this isn't exactly a mistake, but around the time that Lttp first came out, I was young, and I was in the dark world and decided to throw stuff into the ring of rocks in the water and that giant monster thing pops up and gives you something, then if you keep throwing stuff in it, he gets pissed and throws bombs at you! lol it use to scare me

Posted

Another /stupid/ mistake I made was during A Link to the Past (I make a lot of mistakes, don't I...) where I beat the Tower or third temple in the Light World and didn't get the Moon Pearl, so I was a bunny, and I didn't know how to get back to the Light World, but when I did, I didn't know any place that would get back to it (I do now, go to the castle) and I restarted XD and another mistake is I didn't know /how/ to get to the third temple, until I managed to come across it while warping back and forth between worlds on top of Death Mountain, I guess stupidity helps...

Posted

mine is where i messed up on the forest temple in oot i thought i used a key in the wrong place and erased my game only to find out i missed the one thats on the tree at the entrance lol im stupid