Worst Mistake You've Ever Made In Zelda?

96 posts in this topic

Posted

When I was 6 or 7 I used the item bottle witch glitch with my bombs, only it was on my mom's game. the next day when I came back to play I couldn't find any bombs so I could fix it. i lost my head completely and thought I ruined my mom's game. I started crying. :embarrassed:

Posted

My biggest mistake was not finishing Majora's mask :shiftyeyes:

Posted

My biggest mistake was not finishing Majora's mask :shiftyeyes:

yep, you're missing out. Its a pretty good game.

Posted

the biggest mistake that i made was when i was about ten years old and i was playing a link to the past and i got really far in it i was in the agahmin battle when i fell asleep and when i woke up the power was off on the gba i had to start the whole thing over again i was so mad but i eventually got back to were i was and i :pwned: agahmin

Posted

When I woke up at 5 O'clock to play TP (Which I had allready gotten about half-way through) and I accidentally erased all my data... :cry:

Posted

haha... i'm so sorry :cry:

Posted

My worst mistake is When i tryd to kick Chikenses ass on Ocarina of time, but they kickd my ass :embarrassed:

Posted

Nyaaah, another mistake, okay, I'm doing a three-heart challenge for Twilight Princess and I jsut beat Blizzeta and when the two Yetis were hugging and they were making all the hearts, I wanted to pick them up and I accidentily picked up the Heart Container >.< and I had to do the Temple... for a third time, the first time I got fustrated by not being able to kill the Lizard Man guy, I'm at the Sky Temple now

Posted

when i forgot to save for like a long time and turned it off without even thinking.. :cry:

Posted

Lol. My worst mistake was thinking WW was stupid because of its graphics. (Biiiig mistake. WW Rules.)

Posted

Nyaaah, another mistake, okay, I'm doing a three-heart challenge for Twilight Princess and I jsut beat Blizzeta and when the two Yetis were hugging and they were making all the hearts, I wanted to pick them up and I accidentily picked up the Heart Container >.< and I had to do the Temple... for a third time, the first time I got fustrated by not being able to kill the Lizard Man guy, I'm at the Sky Temple now

That sucks.My mistake would have to be on my Wii copy of TP,were I can only have one saving on[my sister has a saving on it and so does my dad]I decided to play through it again,and eventually got pissed off at myself because I keep on coming to things I could easily with the spinner,clawshot,double clawshot,ball and chain,and some other items.What made matters worse was that I couldn't find my GC memory card so I couldn't play my GC saving.

Posted

the water temple i always mess up doin stuff that i dont need to do and do it gets confusing :wacko:

Posted

When I woke up at 5 O'clock to play TP (Which I had allready gotten about half-way through) and I accidentally erased all my data... :cry:

that sucks that happened to me in my wind waker game

Posted

the worst thing that happened to me was when i was playing ocarina of time i thought i screwed up in the water temple and i started a new game but i didint screw up

Posted

Getting chickens mad.