The Corrupted Wish Game!

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

wish granted but she is at this end ov the universe

i wish for monkeys to rule the world

Posted

Wish granted, but the monkeys are evil rulers who ensalve the human race.

I wish my cat would stop bitting me hard when she plays!

Posted

wish granded. now she scratches hard

I wish for a teddy bear

Posted

Wish granted, unfortunately, the teddy bear is the supreme evil reincarnation of Ganondorf, and you, who has forgotten to bring the Master Sword, mostly because it's really hard to pull out, are possessed and your soul is sent to the dark realm. One piece at a time.

I wish for 300 million Meow Mix packages randomely spawned on the nearest peaceful civilizaion outside our Solar System that would never harm a living being, even if three million packages of Meow Mix was dumped on their civilization.

Posted

Wish granted, but they EAT the Meow Mix and find a deep love for it, and using their super special alien-like powers they trace the 300 million packages back to earth where they (peacefully) force everyone to make packages and packages of Meow Mix so they can eat their fill of the nutritious and delicious cat food.

I wish my friend would shut up. (and stop trying to lick me)

Posted

Wish granted, but your friend bites and scratches you to death. :huh::biggrin:

I wish that I was allowed to kill my sister Katie!!! (For reasons, see "Stupid Sister" topic)

Posted

Go ahead... no one's gonna stop you... though you will spend the rest of your life in a mental hospital...

Posted

Aw crap. :unsure: Your wish...?

I wish that eyeoftruth had a wish!!! :joy::D

Posted

Wish granted, but we don't care since M'n'm wasted a perfectly good wish.

I wish that everyone knew how awesome Scatman John was =D

Posted

Wish granted, but now everyone talks about him and nothing else... this lasts for years and years until the world comes to an end

I wish I could remember the gramatical way of making a wish :embarrassed:

Posted

Wish granted, but you forget all other grammar!

I wish that I could meet the band members of MCR!! :joy: That's my life dream! :D

Posted

wish granted but they turned out to be complete asses...

I wish i had a wish...o_O

Posted

Wish granted. Yet another person wastes a perfectly good wish that could have been used to benefit you, or the world. You ran out of wishes.

I wish that absolutely nothing bad happened, and everyone was happy, with no negative side effects!! =D

Posted

wish granted... but are you sure that's what you really want? you start to doubt... doubt leads to confusion... people started to question they're envirement, they saw beyond the "perfect" world... They started to rise, normal people like you and me, rose up against they're regime, yes it was perfect, but still... London's burning... with boredom now...

Wow i wish Rage against the machine released another album.

Posted

Wish granted, but the album plays nothing but country at high speeds, making it high, squeaky country music, and also, it talks about nothing but pen caps, and it has a nasty side effect of making you deaf while simoultaneously making your head explode.

I wish that Sony, Miscrosoft, and Nintendo came together, (They left Sega out) and created an awesome console that had ultra awesome games that were the most awesomely fun things you could ever play in your life, and each company made an MMO RPG for this console, which is more addictive than World of Warcraft, and it also modifies your body so it's impossible to get fat, or acne-covered, or diseased, or sick in any way, or feel pain, or grow old while playing this game, therefore preserving you before you never went outside again. Everyone played this, and it eventually became a virtual world in which people actually live in, Simulated sleep and all. Simulated food that actually provides nutrient to your body, water was given to the person every few hours, so you actually were healthier than when you started.

This became the most awesome thing in existence, with perfect PvP, and it created world peace, as everyone was too busy playing the game than creating war.