Do you belive in supernatrule?

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you have picture or any form of proof? I would like to see that. I believe in some of the supernatural, like ghosts because I have one in my house. Digiboy knows that. He's been to my house and we have seen this little black shadow thing running around. It was kinda creepy.

Yeah ive seen it it scared me to death.

Posted

Yeah ive seen it it scared me to death.

Than how are you posting? :lol::lol::lol:

Posted

Than how are you posting? :lol::lol::lol:

well it is just a figure of speech but good point i thought it was going to attack or something.

Posted

:laughy: utyweruitjtgrwerhio;ghueisghugjisdhjioersgu8pioopwy7hpiotr8gy7atuoibv8sd7asiofy7

euif7gyiougyuhaur9p89e978pwgfs78irwey89wgrwufegy9e79a8e0w78 :evil:

Sorry, evil attack!

Posted

yeah sure ghosts could exist but wouldnt they have better things to do then scare us?

Posted

Ghost dont scare us they do things to get are attention

they dont want to hurt us or anything most of them are just scared or lost and dont know what to do so when they see somthing like them they follow it . thats mya opinuion

somtimes ghost are really angrey cuz no one listens to them and it eneds up being a polterguist

that my oppinuion anyway....

Posted

:o_o: Oh! so you've been studying Na and possibly the wierd crap that happens when we're around him eh.

yep....thats why ive been hit in the spheres so many times...by sin alone. You know, Sin does na's bidding because na doesnt want to get his hands dirty when it comes to party conflicts

Posted

yep....thats why ive been hit in the spheres so many times...by sin alone. You know, Sin does na's bidding because na doesnt want to get his hands dirty when it comes to party conflicts

:lol: Ha ha you got hit in the spheres. :unsure: But seriosly... I forgot what else I was writing about so bye.

Posted

Yeah i really think that ghosts are just scared and want to know what happend to them.

And when no one talks to them they get angry and lose controll and start killing or harming people.

Posted

nope those are poltergeist, trying to get the people out of their place of residency.

Ghosts are just their because they either died of early age or they just had to finish something off

Posted

if they had some conecttion to earth taht they needed to get done or do somthing then there a ghost

Polterguist i think are just confused ghosts.

and if you werent perpared to die or didnt know u were going and didnt ever find out u get stuck

or people whos storys havnt been told.

somtimes there ghosts to but yeah....im not sure exactley on that fact.

Posted

if they had some conecttion to earth taht they needed to get done or do somthing then there a ghost

Polterguist i think are just confused ghosts.

and if you werent perpared to die or didnt know u were going and didnt ever find out u get stuck

or people whos storys havnt been told.

somtimes there ghosts to but yeah....im not sure exactley on that fact.

Actually, Poltergiests and ghosts are completly seperate things. Poltergiests are only on earth to take up space and will kill anyone entering that space, they have no reason to be on earth they just stay.

Posted

um i dont think so

thats kinda like a posetion or a demoned they have no reason to be here but they are and there like a polterguiest.

Posted

i know some weird $#!+ about the supernatural.

A series of books (ON SALE AT EBAY!!!DO NOT BUY EVER UNLESS YOU PLAN TO GO TO HELL) About the occult and the control of demons. Written by many in the 18th and 15th centuries. they are real.

search wikipedia for the black pullet and go from teh book selections there if curious

Posted

cool.

it'd be interesting if someone could really control these demons... :unsure: