Do you belive in supernatrule?

183 posts in this topic

Posted

REALLY!!! i love you! thats way cool i do to

and this ghost hunting thing was way lame cuz the 2 leaders were gone so my whole group got cut off and i didnt get to go. >.< i was soooo mad! but im going this week 2 a haunted library

Posted

I 100% believe in ghost. I think theirs too much evidence in the world to not believe in ghost. ^_^

Posted

I think I saw aliens once I swear. They chased me in my house and the next day I was at my grandma and grandpa's house. I also belive in ghosts I think they are haunting me.

Posted

i live right by Kays cross has anyone heard of that?

Posted

i live right by Kays cross has anyone heard of that?

*Shuts eyes and thinks.* Why does that sound familliar? I've heared the name somewhere but where?

Posted

its on haunted web sites ppl used to kill things down there ive been there before it was a giant cross in a hallow with candles all over it and it just kinda blew up one day i think the police blew it up but sumppl are rebilding it >.> <.< scary?

Posted

:embarrassed: personally I have bad luck w/ the supernatural, because so far and I know this sounds crazy but I have been visited by 10 count em 10 normal ghosts, haunted by 3 more, possessed by demons twice ( if you thaught it looks cool believe me it isn't), and almost got eaten by what I call the rattlesnake monster of Texas. And a small hint they hind underground so if yo9ur in a desert area and hear something like a mix between a rattle and a scream run in the opposite directio0n than where you where going.

Posted

I am a strongbeliever in the supernatural because i my self am supernatural.

I am part demon, I have seen lighting jump from one finger to the next, from the age of 2-5 my best frienf was a ghost( no not imaginary other experiencd him to), I have had encounters with werewolves, fairies, leprachauns , demons, and imps, and I should have died countless times.

If you need any advice our knowledge in these areas ask me. I'm open to sharing my wisdom.

Posted

i believe in the supernatural, in fact, im a hunter of the supernatural. ive researched them and studied them for the past 3 years, so yea, i believe

Posted

A ghost suddenly turned the volume up to max while my sister was playing madhouse on guitar hero 2 all of the sudden... :unsure: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A!!!

Posted

i believe in the supernatural, in fact, im a hunter of the supernatural. ive researched them and studied them for the past 3 years, so yea, i believe

:o_o: Oh! so you've been studying Na and possibly the wierd crap that happens when we're around him eh.

Posted

yes i do belive

Ive seen many mystical creatures and exprienced a lot of supernatural things trying to kill me many times!!

also their are creatures that want to kill people when they know about them.

Posted

yes i do belive

Ive seen many mystical creatures and exprienced a lot of supernatural things trying to kill me many times!!

also their are creatures that want to kill people when they know about them.

Yea I've been on the short end of that stick for years, but now I hang around with the only guy that scares those things.

Posted

I am a strongbeliever in the supernatural because i my self am supernatural.

I am part demon, I have seen lighting jump from one finger to the next, from the age of 2-5 my best frienf was a ghost( no not imaginary other experiencd him to), I have had encounters with werewolves, fairies, leprachauns , demons, and imps, and I should have died countless times.

If you need any advice our knowledge in these areas ask me. I'm open to sharing my wisdom.

Do you have picture or any form of proof? I would like to see that. I believe in some of the supernatural, like ghosts because I have one in my house. Digiboy knows that. He's been to my house and we have seen this little black shadow thing running around. It was kinda creepy.

Posted

Do you have picture or any form of proof? I would like to see that. I believe in some of the supernatural, like ghosts because I have one in my house. Digiboy knows that. He's been to my house and we have seen this little black shadow thing running around. It was kinda creepy.

Actually he looks like a normal guy but I myself have seen him do some wierd things. Not to mention that his real last name means decendant of the demon Grath.

P.S. Na I think I've heard of Grath before but can't remember where.