Do you belive in supernatrule?

183 posts in this topic

Posted

We used to have a scary story topic, but it died.

Posted

yea cuz i had the last post :unsure: almost every time i get the last post on cool topics it dies :cry:

Posted

OMG!!!

you're right!!! this topic died for a while!!!!

Posted

yea like it just did again :cry: but im bringing it back to life once more. DON"T DIE DANGIT!!!!

Posted

We used to have a scary story topic, but it died.

Really? Interesting....hey, i remember i told you my demon story, do you remember it? i still have the messages to prove it :)

Posted

once again.. ghosts freak me out.

once me and my commenly mentiond friend were sitting in my room "talking" about "stuff" and the door slammed open and shut like twice and we hopped up and ran out the door to see who did that and none was anywher e near the door. and everyone was snoring so don't tell me somone tricked us plus no one could've done that and then ran back down the hallway and hopped onto there bed with out a single sound so there.and we immidietley assumed it was a ghost.

Posted

Really? Interesting....hey, i remember i told you my demon story, do you remember it? i still have the messages to prove it :)

I do remember that! I think I kept the messages too. . .

Posted

I do remember that! I think I kept the messages too. . .

Cool! And i figured out the differences between the light and dark forces. These things happen to me so many times, whenever lights flicker or anything electrical turns on and off that means something dark is present, if you feel something lightly or like a very soft breeze that means something light is present. Of course this isnt true for everyone, i mean dark and light are very picky and they dont pick on JUST anybody. So like yeah...hmm...well i guess thats it, at least that has something to do with OTHER things...

Posted

me firends a paranormal freak like me! and he's taking me to a haunted aslum! its close to where i live people make a haunted house out of it during halloween but your not allowed to go upstairs or downstairs in it cause of the paranormal people so i havnt really got to see much of the building but my friend used to work there. she said it feelt like somone pushed her down when she was in it and you get the creepyist vibes when your in it ill have to post pics of it later, BUTTT I GET TO GO GHOST HUNTING!!!!!! XD im so excited!!

but do you know how much crap i have gotten from people though.. ppl are lame but yeah if any of you guys are intrested tell me! :joy:

Posted

oh yeah well one time one time, i uhh...

watched ghost hunters... :unsure:

Posted

oh yeah well one time one time, i uhh...

watched ghost hunters... :unsure:

.........i dont like you....

Posted

.........i dont like you....

good for u.

and for that one post was when me and cody were still having an argument, just

a mental tip :biggrin:

Posted

i went to a real haunted house once. it was just me and my friend,Ryan. we went in there and as soon as we shut the door(after much time of arguing.he didn't want to because it was scary,and i wanted to because being scared is fun)we got really cold :fear: and then Ryan kept yelling at me to quit pushing him,which i wasn't >_> 'tupid ghosts. it was awesome!!!!! :joy:

Posted

:biggrin: Truthfully I believe in ghost, vampires, werewolves, demons, angels and many others. I've also had personal experiances w/ ghosts. When I was young my grandfather died and the same night as the funeral I saw a shadow shaped just like him waving good bye. I also have encountered ghosts in Athens TX, Minnasota, Italy, and twice in my current home. Every time it seemed to be a friend's or my own reletives saying goodbye, or visiting from dare I say it, Heaven.