Do you belive in supernatrule?

183 posts in this topic

Posted

i came from a coconut tree in hell, not just any ordinary tree.

Posted

i agree with that one

So do I. :unsure:

Posted

:wacko: umm.....i live in utah....

that should count with all the rampaging mormons

Posted

i'm not that rampaging about it... :unsure:

most of the time... atleast... :unsure:

Posted

So do I. :unsure:

glad you do. but sad to say travis.... I'm coming to kill you.

(read mind to find name)

Posted

hey i live right behinde a swamp and last night i thought i saw a guy walking threw it i dont know if i did for sure but it was defffintatly creepy...

i dont know what it was it looked a little to big to be a person.....

Posted

i walk through swamp all the time how is that creepy.

Posted

......beacause.....i am a very small person....that was a very big person....it was cold...and dark....and i dont know what it was....and i was alone how is that NOT creepy?

Posted

yes, you are very small. me and my cousin saw a ghost at his house during an overnight party.

Posted

'Kay, I know I said there's no such things as ghosts. But that was me at Twelve. I'm 13 now, going on 14.

Who knows? Maybe there is an actual thing like the Soul Society. Ya never know. Who knows? Maybe there are demons or hollows not seen by the human eye. WHO. KNOWS?

If no one posted about this, YOU'RE WRONG. I DID. JUST NOW.

Me, I only believe in ghosts when it sounds cool and not some guys that look so old and want to kill you.

I guess what people believe in is a matter of taste.

Posted

i think that somtimes when ghost are considered politerguitst that maybe there sick of being alone and stuck somwhere for so long and kinda go insane....but idk cuz maybe they dont cuz there dead and dont know

:huh:

Posted

well, at about 11:00 p.m, we went upstairs from the basement, to see if there was something to eat, then we heard a noise, when everyone else was sound asleep, and we just shrugged it off, because they have 3 rambuntious dogs (i spelled that wrong, just a gut feeling) and went back down stairs. well, we got hungry and bored and went upstairs again at about 4 am, and when we got up there, we heard footsteps running out the door. me and my cousin caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure, about as tall as your everyday normal, average 18-27 year old. other people would go investagate, but me and my cousin(being the laziest people the world has and ever will see,) ignored it, got our snack, and went downstairs to watch naruto.

the end! :unsure:

Posted

*raises hands in air like a precher*

GOOOD GOLLY THATS AMAZING!

Posted

That could've been a shadow being. My theory is they are a person from a different dimension/time period.