Sheik is Male. *PROOF*

71 posts in this topic

Posted

The clown guy in TP who runs the Flight by Fowl minigame.

Behold People of Hyrule.net.

You wanna see disturbing? I'll show you disturbing. But be warned. The faint of heart may want to look away.

I give you my latest creation.

Talbi!!!!!! :wacko:

post-561-1184017813_thumb.jpg

Posted

You wanna see disturbing? I'll show you disturbing. But be warned. The faint of heart may want to look away.

Lol that IS disturbing :huh:

And this topic convinced me that Shiek really is a male.

Posted

*Screams and hides* 'make it go away... Make it go away!' :fear:

though that does remind me how disturbing Falbi is... I CHANGE MY VOTE! tingle is no longer the worst Zelda caracter...

Posted

I'll just pretend I didn't see that.

As for sheik being a guy,I had always just thought "Sheik is really Zelda so Skeik is a girl." I guess this prooves me wrong.

Posted

Actually, the sickest creation of Shigeru's is Birdo. The first video game transvestite. In the manual it said he was a guy that preffered to be called Birdette. Afterwards they just changed it to female.

Thanks for the comments! =D

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ruto called Sheik "a young man". If Sheik was called a "young man" in a Zelda game, that's enough to convince me that Sheik's male.

Posted

Ruto called Sheik "a young man". If Sheik was called a "young man" in a Zelda game, that's enough to convince me that Sheik's male.

that is true, but don't forget magic can make things appear different than they really are... Her disguise could very well be like the Shadow, who made himself only invisible by clouding the minds of anyone who saw him. Zelda could have very well only changed her apperance in the minds of everyone, which could explain how she looked like a guy without actually changing her body structure.

She made a disguise... and made people think thats what they saw...

let it simmer.

Posted

(Though I think if you shoot an arrow at the Desert Collosus' breasts, they jiggle... And if you hookshot where her nipples should be, it works... O_O)

Wow. They don't jiggle when you shoot them with an arrow, but you can hookshot the nipple. I just tried. Link even gets hurt. They're too pointy.

Posted

I just heard it from some guy, it's not like I tried it... O_O

Anyways, they called Sheik a young man to fool you into thinking it wasn't Zelda because they wanted to add the twist of Sheik being Zelda in there. Thus creating the most original Zelda game ever;

Zelda isn't kidnapped 'til the END of the game.

OF course, the character didn't know either.

Sahaqiel

Posted

i always thought shiek was male until now. . . . . . NOW I KNOW HE"S MALE!!!!!!

Posted

Good.

Well...

This is awkward...

Not much to say...

Sorry! (How long did it take to type that? 15.5 seconds? I must be bored)

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah, never doubted for a second that Shiek was a male... :unsure:

Posted

that is true, but don't forget magic can make things appear different than they really are... Her disguise could very well be like the Shadow, who made himself only invisible by clouding the minds of anyone who saw him. Zelda could have very well only changed her apperance in the minds of everyone, which could explain how she looked like a guy without actually changing her body structure.

She made a disguise... and made people think thats what they saw...

let it simmer.

Shiek is a woman, the body structure means NOTHING!!!!!

Posted

Giant text really changes nothing ._.

Bodily structure does. Where in ANYWHERE does it say Zelda has the power to distort the images through her witnesses' mind? Nowhere.

Bodily structure means a lot. It is bodily impossible for a woman to have her shoulders that wide in comparison to the hips unless some weird hormone thing happened, or some surgery happen. Sheik is a male...

Sahaqiel

Posted

Giant text got you to pay attention to it this time (because I posted it before and noone paid attention). I'm only stating a possibility, and untill Shigeru Miyamoto says that yes, shiek is a man, I'm gonna stay with my theroy. your "PROOF" means nothing. I'm just pointing out the undeniable fact that there are many possibilities for why shiek's sholders are broader than shiek's hips. The eye CAN be decieved, look at an optical illusion in reality and tell me it isn't true.