Voice Actors Needed

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone, just to let you know, I'll let you know whose voice I'm going to use once I'm ready to lip sync the characters (So I need to draw everything else first really), because at this point obviously I'll need to integrate in the voice. This may be a while though :P

Posted

Okay, here's mine. If I get really bored I might try for Rusl, because in the words of my friend "I'm a chick, so I can sound like a guy."

Midna_voicing.wav

Posted

I'm really sorry. I can't find a microphone anywhere. I'll tell you when I have got one though.

But if it is at all possible, can you please not give the part to anyone until I can audition.

Posted

AgentBauer, that's quite good, but it was too loud that time which ended up meaning there was a lot of air disturbing the mic

As for you, Zelda Girl, pretty good, but there was way too much background distubance

On a background note to that, is there any way to get background disturbance out of recordings?

Posted

I'm not sure how to get the background sound to go away. Should I try the voice again Gingerlink?

Posted

yer, I think the only problem with the last reocrding is you might have had the mic a bit too close.

Posted

I can rerecord mine at a time when my house is quiet. Our computer is in the, kitchen, so there tends to be noise during the day.

Posted

hmmm, you don't need to worry about doing any more recordings for now, i know what it'll sound like now, although if i end up choosing you i might need you to redo it again because you seem to have chopped the end off there adnd there's background interference which didn;t seem to be in the first two, i could probabbly get rid of that in this case though.

Otherwise pretty good though, still be looking to see who else wants a chance until I need to put them into the movie though, which means the deadline will be still some time from now...

Posted

I am really annoyed! :angry:

I bought a microphone, an expensive one at that, and naturally it doesn't work. But because it was sealed in plastic, I can't return it!

I'll do my best to find another one but still.........

Also, Gingerlink, I was wondering if I could try out for a/the villain. :D I know you aren't releasing any details for Zelda 2D, but when you do require more voice actors, could I please try out? Sorry if I am imposing by asking this. :embarrassed:

Posted

To keep things completely under wraps i may end up doing the final villain/villains myself, I'll have to see how things go though.

I'll be writing more script soon and ought to be able to offer parts for Ilia, Zelda and maybe that guy who herds the goats.... The problem currently lies in the large proportion of female characters and the lack of females that i know/are on this forum.

Posted

Finally,I recorded my own voice.It sounds better than I thought it would.It may not be as good as AB's but I tried.I may have recorded it too close to the microphone,though :embarrassed: .I can't seem to post it,though.I uploaded it,went to my attachments,but I can't seem to be able to post it.

EDITED LIKE,TWO SECONDS AGO

I figured it out.Here's the first one.

Rusl_voice_over.wav

And here's the second one,were I pulled the microphone a little bit further from my face and had a little more sad tone in my voice,I think.

Rusl_voice_over_1.wav

Posted

To keep things completely under wraps i may end up doing the final villain/villains myself, I'll have to see how things go though.

I understand; but I have got a very good voice for parts like that. It's very serpentine.

So if you do need a voice for some sort of underling, perhaps like a King Bulbin type role, I'm your man.

In any case, once I finally get a working microphone, I'll try out for some of the male parts.

Also, if it would be any help I can ask some of the girls from my class if they would want to try out for one of the female parts.

Also I'll try to stop pestering from now on. :embarrassed:

Posted

pestering is fine, new posts means this stays up the page, which means it gets more attention :D

Of course when I actually have more parts and I update all 4 sites which the info is going to be on (myHyrule, front page of hyrule.net, newgrounds and my blog) and link to here, that will also increase attention...