Voice Actors Needed

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Gingerlink, you should check your inbox. I sent you a PM asking some stuff about the voice acting.

Posted

if you want to voice act, please attach a clip to your post and post it here, the lines are on the first post.

Posted

After a couple of hours fiddling, I can now safely say that I can remove background noise without severely damaging the sound itself. If you want to try yourselves I strongly reccomend using Audacity.

Posted

I can do collin or talo. I am around there age and sound a lot like talo but I don't think collins voice was ever there. anyways I hope you havent chosen the actors yet cause I really want to do this. only problem is that I can't find my mic. as soon as I do I'll record and post. but I didn't see colin or talo's lines there. could you post them? I mean if they have any lines that is. but if they are in there at all I could do hyias and ughs and stuff. I could do that for link too! I am really good at link! especially adult link. Ive been practicing with Oot and TP and I am almost perfect except that my voice is just a tad too high for older link. I can still do it thogh! as soon as I find my mic i'll do link talo and collin's verbal noises.

Posted

Way to double post Jon...I'll try out the audacity thing later.

I havn't chosen any voice actors yet and I won't until I need to, which will be a while. Once i have chosen them, I will clearly say on the first and last posts and removie their lines from the first post, but that probabbly won't be for a long time...

Posted

ok but do you need talo, link, or collin? and if you do please post the lines.

Posted

I'm just saying,in TP the Hero's Shade proved that Link can talk.I could probably do a voice for him,if you plan on having him in the game.

Posted

I'd really like to do this.. It would be fun, plus I can sound like both genders at times...

It just sucks I have no microphone -_-

Posted

Sorry GL :embarrassed:

Posted

I will need Colin evnetually, but he won't be in the intro sequence, so it'll be a while before I need lines for him...

Posted

Well I could just do the voice of any of the older male characters,like Rusl,Hero's Shade,whoever Malo and Talo's father is,I don't know his name,Fado,Maybe even Ganondorf.I've just got the deep voice for it.

Singing_Halo_Theme...That_Sucked..wav

Posted

I'll have to double post because I can't edit my last one...

you might get a kick out of this.I was screwing around with the voice recorder and,well,just listen and you'll see.

Singing_Halo_Theme...That_Sucked..wav

And also here's a Hero's Shade line.

Hero_s_Shade_line.wav

and another

Hero_s_Shade_line_1.wav

Ganondorf.

Ganondorf_line.wav

Ganondorf_line_1.wav

This one's a little different...

Ganondorf_line_2.wav

Ok,this one right here's actually a Puppet Zelda quote,but I think that GD's voice came out when he controlled her.

Ganondorf_line_3.wav

This is probably the best GD quote in all of the Zelda games.It's from WW.I have to give JLRTENJAC creds for typing it out...Thanks,man.I stuttered a few times,but I hope it's good.

Ganondorf_line_4.wav

Here's the "Impressive looking blade" quote.

Ganondorf_line_5.wav

You can probably tell by now that I really want Ganondorf's part.Even though I just want to kill him,I think he's a cool character,and has some good quotes.

Posted

I have to admit that made me laugh a little,but it was good.You sound more like Link than I ever could...

Posted

I'm not having anyone voice act for link, I've already said that...