Voice Actors Needed

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmmmm, I can understand why. She wan't very emotional in any way in TP; if you look at her in OOT she emotes big time. But when you killed Ganondorf she didn't even react. :unsure:

Perhaps a "Good to see you again, but I could have lived without you" type of reaction?

I still think my idea sounds like gold...

Posted

Gingerlink do u have any screenshots of the game yet? :embarrassed:

if u do can you display them on hyrule.net

Posted

I've got a few screenshots (although they're a bit oudated now) in my gallery on my profile

<<< here somewhere

Posted

kool i saw the screenshots looks pretty cool! :biggrin:

Posted

r u the only one working on this game? :joy:

Posted

:huh: when will the game be completed?

Posted

I dunno. Not for a while though.

Slap him across the face and kick him in the balls and yell at him for cheating on her.

I love that! :n_n:

Posted

yes, this is a solo project, all I'm getting help on is voice acting and possibly music.

The release date for the demo is..when did I say? 24th of october or something? well we'll have to see if it's done by then...

Posted

can some one quickly explain what happens in TP

Posted

STAY WITH US!!!DON'T DIE ON ME!!!!!!!

keeping the topic alive.

WE NEED A MEDIC!MEEEDIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

well, I need to download flash again, which isn't going to get done on this connection, I've got my files saved I just need the program itself back...

of course, hopefully things will be back on track then...

Posted

I am really good with zelda songs I take A LOT of acting classes if you do dieced to give link lines (just saying) i have already thought of so things if I get a mic before its to late I'll try out and for zelda I have just the thing like the godesses I cn't spell what it is (spelling is my achilles heel) is like the prelude of light so some how link got a reaguler ocarina learned the prelude of light and used it he comes out behine the throne and the song is still playing Zelda goes to see whats going on this is where it gets funny or corney anyway zelda goes to check out whats going on she drops her sowrd like with zant ofcourse she had it drawn all along so she she runs to link who is in a dayzed state this is his first teleport so zelda kisses him wich puts him in even more dayzed state so zelda slaps him he wakes up he goes into the part where he asks zelda mumbles about how she know this would happen some day looking at the goddes stautu he says some thing like what then she gives it to him looking like malon when she gives you the egg and saying here hero of time. If you don't like that don't use it but it would make me happy if you did, because my great grand mother died the day before I posted this so please consider that, I know it's kinda long but I call my self a ture zelda fan so i think others would like it. O and heres something you should think about freom some thing i read I think the guys at nintindo power would like it if link talked in the game. Plz don't use any bad words in the game and make it some thing the ersb would rate e to e10+ so my mom will let me play. :cat: or :dog: wich ever you like more

Posted

Ok, I've decided on the two I've given lines for already, assuming everything goes well:

Midna:Galadhrim Arrow

Rusl:AgentBauer

I'll have more script written later so I ought to be able to audition for some other characters

Posted

I'm not sure why you couldn't have it e-mailed it to instead, but thanks :D