Voice Actors Needed

90 posts in this topic

Posted

I am really annoyed! :angry:

I bought a microphone, an expensive one at that, and naturally it doesn't work. But because it was sealed in plastic, I can't return it!

I'll do my best to find another one but still.........

Also, Gingerlink, I was wondering if I could try out for a/the villain. :D I know you aren't releasing any details for Zelda 2D, but when you do require more voice actors, could I please try out? Sorry if I am imposing by asking this. :embarrassed:

Are you sure it doesn't work... I've never had a problem with a microphone being incompatible or not working.

-and sorry, I'm terrible at voice acting. I attempted it once for someone and... well I'm not even gonna bother this time. Good luck w/ the project.

Posted

I'll bet finding a Link is gonna be pretty hard. I mean, we haven't even ever heard him talk!!!!

. . . .

. . .

. . . . .

-Yes, that was a joke. Don't look at me like that!!!!

*Runs!*

Posted

no...link...talking....

keep running....

faster....

Posted

Are you sure it doesn't work... I've never had a problem with a microphone being incompatible or not working.

I'm absolutely sure. I downloaded a program called wavepad, after failing with Sound Recorder, and nothing. Then I tried connecting my Ipod to the Microphone socket via a male to male connector and it recorded it perfectly. So I know for a fact that it's the microphone with the problem. The electret mike is probably dead or just a dud. It doesn't really matter, it just means I'm like $35 AUD out.

Meh. It's a pity it didn't come with a warranty.

Posted

I also can voice some bad guys too along with Twili if you want some voices for them.

Posted

I'm just re-awakening the topic.

Still haven't got a microphone. :unsure:

Posted

Added line for Ilia, darn lack of female voice actors

Oh by the way, most like for Zelda, there are going to be a LOT of lines, possibly quite a lot for midna as well depending on how I do it.

Posted

Are you guys really desperate for girl voices?

Posted

I wouldn't call it desperate at the moment, I mean im not desperate for the voices at the moment at all, I just realise it could turn into a problem later on...

Posted

I'm just re-awakening the topic.

Still haven't got a microphone. :unsure:

ok it might sound like im beind a smart aleck... but... do you have the microphone volume up?

like in your master volume, is your microphone bar up?

for this has happened to me a lot while i was trying to record stuff with my guitar...

oh and i have a horrible voice... so i might try out... as Rusl or some other guy that might show up later... but don't expect a lot... as soon as I find my mic... :unsure:

Posted

here you go.

WAVE0074.WAV

Posted

I wouldn't call it desperate at the moment, I mean im not desperate for the voices at the moment at all, I just realise it could turn into a problem later on...

Well, would you like me to try out for Midna?

Posted

sure, you're perfectly welcome to try out for anybody, I havn't made any firm decisions yet, just attach your try out to your message like everyone else has done, the lines are at the start of the topic.

Posted

Alright, cool. As soon as I find my camera I'll give a clip

Posted

I just built a dalek voice modulator. :joy:

It may be perfect for this purpose. But now I'm lacking a 9 volt battery terminal and a male to male headphone plug so I can't show you what it can do yet. But I at least know I have these lying around somewhere.