Followers 0

anger managment

246 posts in this topic

Posted

well sorry if i'm second top poster, least i have sense to come on all day long

Posted

{This message was deleted at the request of the original poster.}

Posted

no..i really don't want a life, i don't want to be like anyone else, a conformist

Posted

Im not gonna stop you from taking top poster spot if you want, but i reached 1000 posts without a single spam, so that's fine for me

having said that, im gonna pm dustin and ask actually what im supposed to moderate now as opposed to just duplicate posts and offensive stuff, becuase im kinda not sure anymore..

Posted

i was alright untill Ganondorf333 came

Posted

Posted

oh does Glitch-Matrix like to swear? i've took a screenie of your unedited post, i might attach to a later post if i have the spare time

Posted

What unedited post?

Posted

the one above mine, not this one the, one above yours, oh and for your infomation, i used to like untill you started trying to insult me, i know i'm all those things, i don't need reminding, and yes i was born out of wedlock, so don't even try to insult me, i know all the psychololgy behind it, don't bother

Posted

Posted (edited)

how is it your problem? you only hate me becuase, one i'm on more than you, two, i have things to express, i don't care that you don't care, i was just saying....now i'm going to refuse that you exist, although i know you're there

oh and another thing, did they actually tell you that they didn't want my "S***"?

Edited by Daedric Lord (see edit history)

Posted

Well this looks like it's getting out of hand, but then again, what is this topic for? :embarrassed: Oh, and please don't bring me into anything unless it's me you're complaining about. Sorry, but I don't like to be in the middle of an arguement. :embarrassed:

Yours truly, Ganondorf333 :)

Posted

ok, i wasn't anyway

Posted

It's my problem because your SPAM is ruining the forums. And running away from your problems? That what my 5-year-old brother did. So go act immature, see if I care. But when you get iced, I'll be there to say 'I told you so.'

Posted

yeah, but i've realised, there's nothing to "spam" anymore, i've run out of ideas and things to express