Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

anger managment

246 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry for lying about Forest Sage's death everyone. Please forgive me.

OH! Gingerlink, I'd like to apologize for sending you "Nice Advice," sense clearly I'm not exactly nice enough to be tutoring others on being nice. :mellow:

That is all, continue. . .

Posted

>_< off topic ... rudeness ... name calling ... random internet ... stuff ... this is why i left ... and the reason i said 'gone for good' was well ... another story that I don't wanna get into and talk about. I'm thinking of staying away for a little while longer until people learn to respect each other. I'm putting my foot down here and now. I'm not about to let you people ruin this place. Me and Gingerlink try so hard to be patient and I can tell that he is more patient then me. I'm just about to explode here. I have anger management issues and I will warn all of you only once : dont push my buttons in the wrong way ... You may just regret it and if you choose to ignore my warnings. You mess with the bull, you get the horns as they say ... you guys dont know what it's like to be a moderator so don't go blaming us for banning you. that's your own fault for doing something you said or did. One day, when you grown up a few years mentally, you'll be thanking us for banning/warning you. Grow up already people, my nephew acted more mature then you and he's maybe 5 or 6!

Posted

heh

Posted

We are just yelling at each other here so we don't on another topic.

Posted

i know how it is to be a moderator :D and this is what it's for, ahh don't hurt me :(

Posted

PZ is back? Cool.have said this before and I will many more times: I am going to stop making off-topic posts. And you moderators? Do your thing. If I get banned, I know I have done something wrong. If I don't, that either means I'm doing a better job or the moderators are holding back. Please- don't hold back. On anyone. If someone reaches the top number of offenses, don't say,"Oh, I'll let them slide." If you are angry at someone, especially me, please say so to that person. Don't be so easy on us. It is your duty to punish us if necessary, and it is our duty to not do anything to get us punished. Putting your foot down? Okay, put two feet down. Getting fed up? Okay, do something about it. I am turning over a new leaf. A new, on-topic leaf. Please, all offenses I have previously carried out, ignore them. Or, don't ignore them. The point is that I am not going to just post random things anymore. I am Ganondorf, hear me roar. Because my roaring will be on-topic. Thank you for your time. It is greatly appreciated.

Posted

I agree with Gannondorf. If I do something wrong, please tell me about it. I don't want to be breaking the rules, I don't mean to break the rules, It was never my intention to break the rules. Soplease tell me.

And with the whole outburst thing, sorry. I've been really frustrated lately with other stuff and the topic said to get angry here so you don't take it to another forum.

Posted

This is the place to say it, so I'm gonna say it,

PZ, your cruel. I used to hate GL, but I've now noticed you are MUCH worse. Your compliments are cruel, your insults are cruel, EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IS CRUEL!!! I sent this to GL, and I'm posting it here for all moderators,

Alright, we've all yelled at each other gotten out what we had to say, so now, I'm gonna turn this into actual Anger Managment instead of just arguing. . .

Welcome to Nice Advice with Doctor Merchant.

In today's show we explore the world of moderators, here is my advice. . .

Here is some "being nice advice " moderators, so newcomers don't hate you until they learn how to use this sites forum properly. I just felt bad and thought, maybe I could help you out. . .

It isn't the lock that angers most people, its the rude comment before the lock that people can't respond to. just as long as you show the link and are friendly about it, people will understand and you will not be hated. Just try maybe saying a . . . " I'm sorry, but there is already a topic, why don't you bring this point over there. . . here is the link _________ " or maybe a " I'm gonna lock this topic because it is in the wrong place, try posting it in _________ " or " I'm sorry, this topic just isn't getting enough attention, I'm gonna lock it, but I still thought it was good. . . " or even maybe a simple, " You go girl! "

The most important thing is think about what you write. Don't just be mean. Think how you would feel if you read _____ about you. GL has gotten very good at this and I am proud.

Follow these instructions, and you won't be hated.

I want everyone to admit there problems now. I'll start. . .

I can be sarcastic, I overreact easy, I can be crazy, I sometimes lie ( like about FS's death, not seeing the triforce, THAT is true. ), I get angry, I get out of hand, I am even mean at times.

Now it is whoever wants to go next's turn.

Posted

I can be off topic (currently correcting this with shock therapy), I agree with people a bit too much, I am a tad crazy too (there I go agreeing again! AARRGGHHH!!!! STUPID ME!!), and apparrently I unknowingly flamed some topics. I'm sorry. :(

Posted

Very good ganondorf, anyone else?

Posted

Hey im the docter here

Posted

Um. . . you kinda disappeared and people were just arguing, so I took over. Sorry?

Posted

its ok......

Posted

im sure PZ doesn;t appreciate the advice anymore than i appreciated it when you sent it to me...

sometimes the moderators have got to be pretty harsh...on most over forums i've been to the moderators end up rarely posting because they get stick for doing their job...of course if anybody's got a big disagreement with them, they can just ban or suspend them, but that's just the way it works...

o and watch your back, PZ might be tempted to suspend you again for that, i might be wrong its just a thought...

Posted

*walks in reads goron_merchant's post and twitches her eye*

Oh, that's THE finally straw ... I'm oh so tempted to ban your ass for ... maybe ... *thinks* a really, really long time. keep it up, goron_merchant. Your next on my ban list! I warned everyone that I can be really doggiepooy and this is one of these times:

oh do you really think your so cool, eh? *end of nerdy voice* well, guess what? Why don't YOU become mod?huh?You think you can do anything better then me?heck, even GL?I doubt it ... You just don't seem to understand what we are trying to do here is for the sake of the forum.

You can complain all you want, unless you people change I refuse to go easy on anyone. I'll repeat myself until your little pea brain minds can understand that fact!