Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

You look nice in purple josh.

Posted

arcane-NOBODY doesn't wanna look at skeleton boobs.

misa-omg you're pretty!

jobabeh-as i said, girlyboner.

josh-you look real cute. and NOT fat, wtf?!?!

EDIT-also jobabeh, nice camera!

Posted

Awe thats sweet fi.

Posted

Awe thats sweet fi.

nope, you're just pretty.

<3!!!

Posted

Ok. =) <3!

Posted

First camera wh*ring session of 2010. I feel naked without my Tidus necklace. I'm so fat, too.

Too right. I mean, I bet you can't even see your spine from the front. You're so uncool.

But really. I'm Scottish. I know fat.

Posted

Hah, thanks. I know I'm cute. I'm fabulous but evil. Or so many here will tell you.

Posted

To be honest, you have plenty reason to be as egotistical as you are.

You're smart, funny, good looking, artistic, and outgoing*. I like that. I'm sure if you weren't so aware of these things, we would probably praise you a lot more. And probably have a day for appreciation.

No kidding.

We all know it.

*or so I assume

Posted

Hah. I'm actually pretty shy, if you can believe that. But if someone takes the time to get to know me, or if I decide I like someone enough to interact with them more, I'm pretty outgoing and all that. I'm polite and quiet otherwise. Like, I usually won't talk unless talked to first and when I do I'm actually kind of formal, and I smile more often than normal, I think.

Posted

Huh, I would have seen you as an outgoing person from the way you are here, but that's nice to know. It's something I didn't know, nor would have expected, of you. I'm the same, I'm more outgoing around friends who I'm sure will put up with me, but am generally shy in public also.

To be honest, I added the asterisk note for the very reason that I was unsure of how you are in public. I didn't wholeheartedly believe you were outgoing, because such an assumption made on a forum is a silly one to make.

Posted

I R UGLY

post-2209-126257730826476_thumb.jpgpost-2209-1262577309365135_thumb.jpgpost-2209-1262577310285052_thumb.jpg

Posted

Oh god I have the power to baleet everything Jizz says. And I want to.

Gaaah.

Here, Muff:

post-4633-1262577434769994_thumb.jpg

Posted

tumblr_kvp6kcxRyS1qa4x59o1_500.jpg

I got my hair thinned and relayered. Oh, and I finished all my break homework. Five art reports. Two art comparison essays. Six short-form art analyses. Boo you, AP art history.

Posted

But really. I'm Scottish. I know fat.

he said to the american.

holy crap kimzor you look like the result of what would happen if a friend of mien got it on with another friend of mine, and then magically had a baby because both those people are girls.

Posted

I have one of those faces. Both Muffin and Dustin have told me they have seen people who look like me.