Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

It's the tits, mostly.

Nah but you're cute Kimmy. You too Josh.

Posted

Lionheart, you are so bi.

Anyway, Kimmy, you don't look like anyone I know. Probably because I'm not in America.

Posted

If I only were bi haha. But I was just complimenting Josh as he is a strapping young lad.

Posted

TAPPY R NOT UGY

Posted

@Silves [and everyone else]

http://sirjoshizzle.tumblr.com/post/317096430/formspring-7 <-- Sixth comment down.

http://sirjoshizzle.tumblr.com/post/317499151/my-name-is-joshua-and-i-have-low-self-esteem

This isn't the time or place for it, but when I wrote those I thought of what you said and my relationship with the rest of Hyrule.

tbh, a lot of the time, I found what you said while being roostery to be funny and they're the kind of jokes I make. Like when my mum makes dinner and I say it's bullshit as a joke. I'm sure other people would be offended. Also, when I say no to something my sister asks me to do for her, I add 'because I hate you'. They know it's a joke. Now that I know you're probably joking [probably?] most of the time, I'm totally fine with you. To be honest, I've never disliked you, and when I did, it was only a passing thought really. Like with everybody on the internet who've done me wrong.

Posted

Yay my face didn't break the camera. I don't know what my friend was talking about. xD

mvc020sc.th.jpg

Sorry guys I take horrible pictures of myself. :(

Posted

Not a bad picture, YLA. More flattering than the others, I'll be honest. You look good. (:

Posted

Hah. I'm actually pretty shy, if you can believe that. But if someone takes the time to get to know me, or if I decide I like someone enough to interact with them more, I'm pretty outgoing and all that. I'm polite and quiet otherwise. Like, I usually won't talk unless talked to first and when I do I'm actually kind of formal, and I smile more often than normal, I think.

Dude, I'm the same way a lot of the time.

Kimmy=beautiful.

YLA and Tappy=not nearly as ugly as they make themselves out to be. And besides, it's not all about looks. You should be more confident.

Posted

Yeah, girls love guys with big...aspirations...so dream big, guys. Also, confidence isn't a negative. Sometimes it's seen as being cocky, but usually it's a very attractive quality. I like it in a girl. Just not too much confidence.

Posted

It's true, it's true. Large aspirations are admired by girls and guys, if that's you're kind of thing.

Posted

Thanks guys. It made me feel better to read that.

Posted

It's the tits, mostly.

Nah but you're cute Kimmy. You too Josh.

This confused me because Kimmy's picture was from the neck up. also I agree they both are attractive, but Josh's whole "I'm fat" comment

was quite irritating because he obviously isn't very large.

Posted

I would say he was a bit twigish.

Posted

I'm going to guess that was the joke.

It's kind of like the kind I'd make. But I kind of mean it.