Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, Chimetals, postin' to tell me to show myself to this forum when I'm actually about too :o we have a mind link clearly

but yeah this is me waving (very lamely) at all of you loverly people after three very boring and long lectures.

picture3xs.jpg

Lol hiii there, maybe one day my hair will be neat and sorted into pigtails but MEH. It looks alright in this picture, I suppose. It really does look better irl thoooooooooo :x

still annoyed that I only have my webcam for pictures, can't show off my new clothes :C so pretty

cirt, eka you guys look good c:

Man, you really need to put stuff in your dorm/suite/flat/whatever it is. Also, nice hair.

Posted

so cute, cas <3

jeegus, i need to do something with my hair and post more pictures in here....

hmmmmm......2-3 inches long and SPIKED? urgyah, i think my parents would flay me.....or my brother if i steal his hair style <3 and idk if i could pull off hair that short...my stupid name doesnt help either...[insert whining here]

Posted

Hey.

Posted

Sayuri, you have 1234 posts!!

Posted

Saha. When did you start caring about post count so much.

Posted

since before it was cool

Posted

hes /been/ doing that kind of thing....number of views, number of posts, number of topics....where have /you/ been?

Posted

I'm aware that he's been doing it, I want to know when it started, He didn't start till maybe one or two months ago.

Posted

Cas, I could totally send you some of the meta tag prints so you can decomorate your room o:

After the play is over (I gotta grow out my hair for an Elvis pompadour), I'm totally getting my short hair back again.

Posted

Lol that'd actually be awesome Panda o: then my room wouldn't be so green and white gosh. Actual colour and life in it!

ugh I look so PALE in that picture when I look back on it. Also aww arachne you think I could totally pull off teeny pigtails? MUST TRY THIS just for you lol. Ugh I need to buy clips and boubles and stuff anyways.

Posted

Cas you look so cute <3 d'aw dat little wave at the camera

Posted

Wow, Chimetals, postin' to tell me to show myself to this forum when I'm actually about too :o we have a mind link clearly

but yeah this is me waving (very lamely) at all of you loverly people after three very boring and long lectures.

picture3xs.jpg

Lol hiii there, maybe one day my hair will be neat and sorted into pigtails but MEH. It looks alright in this picture, I suppose. It really does look better irl thoooooooooo :x

still annoyed that I only have my webcam for pictures, can't show off my new clothes :C so pretty

cirt, eka you guys look good c:

Holy CRAP.

You're hair got really long. It really looks great. I can't stop smiling when I see it. You're so pretty :>

And the "yeah this is me waving (very lamely)" is still making me lol for some reason. I like the wave :>

Posted

Photoon2011-09-24at0040.jpg

For once, a pic in glasses.

Posted

You look like a gay german.